Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 7, 2015
I'm a dude and these are way more comfortable than wearing regular boots with height-increasing insoles. They are not nearly as awkward as I thought they would be. Very rigid, high quality material so prolonged comfort may be an issue, but I'm sure they'll break in some. Naturally, they are a bit heavy on the bottom due to the platform. Epic zipper. Can tighten up good around the ankle if desired. Increases height by nearly 3 inches compared to shoeless. O.O

I'M TALL NOW. Get ready, women. :D
on January 17, 2016
I have been eyeing these lovely baby's for awhile and found them at a great price! I usually wear a 5uk-7us in female dr marten and I was debating on sizing down but decided to go with my regular size and I'm happy I did. They fit perfectly and look amazing!
on January 15, 2014
I always wear a EU 38/UK 5/ US W7, but have another pair of Docs that are a UK 4 (which can only be worn with paper thin socks, not great for winter), so I was tempted to size down again. Glad I didn't because these fit perfect with insoles! The made in UK docs always fit me perfect, but these new made in China ones can be hit or miss.

Glad these worked out, because I definitely wanted to wear them out the second they arrived. They are stiff from the box but, after about two weeks of wear they are perfect!
on July 10, 2015
I read in the other reviews that because these are actually Male boots, to order them in a size down. I did just that and these fit perfectly. Added my arch supports and was happily wearing them all day at work, even without having them broke in. I'm excited to know how comfortable these will be once I've broken them in.
on May 2, 2016
I love Docs..have lots. I'm always a bit disappointed how they size though, one size a bit too big..next one down too tight. (only reason for 4 stars.) Wish they did half sizes. But their boots are so awesome they're worth the thicker socks required..lol. These boots are exactly how they look, very thick soles & shiny maroon colored boot. Will last for ages! Dr Martens makes a quality product.
on September 10, 2014
If you're about to buy them, please take note, buy your usual size of Dr. Martens, do not size down. I have average width feet, normal arch, always wear a 7.5 but always a US7/UK5 in Dr. Martens. I'd initially bought a US6/UK4 but my toes were getting totally squished, so reordered my normal size and they fit perfect! They're very comfortable, a tad stiff but nothing that restricts my mobility, I can vouch for it because I wore them for 10 hours straight, right out of the box. The look of the cherry red and especially the heel is uber cool, but they're a bit heavy, again, not uncomfortably so. Another note I want to make in case it may help someone, I have average sized legs and calf and the US6/UK4 were too tight looked like the laces were straining to hold the leather together, the circumference just felt too small and tight, but my normal size US7/UK5 fit superb, exactly the way these boots should look. One of a kind 2 inches soled Docs :) don't hesitate, buy them,
on May 14, 2015
Beautiful Boots and color! I wear a Ladies size 8.5 I got the UK size of 7. They are perfect with a arch insole in them. They did take about a week to break in. But now they are amazing and can wear all day. Highly recommend and will love these for years to come.
on March 27, 2015
I'm typically US Size 6 but had to return this cause it's way big. But I ordered another one (US Size 5) and that fits much better.

It's a little on the heavy side, and I have not worn it yet so I don't know how it fairs when used/walking. I'll post my review again soon!
on May 11, 2015
These are my favorite thing Dr Martens have ever done. The zipper is a huge time saver and makes for an easier everyday wear option. These boots do not run large as other reviews have stated. All Dr Marten sizing is the same, whether women specific or not. You just have to pay attention!
on December 22, 2015
Quick shipping, great sale price (last one in my size before restock), very comfortable and easy to break in, wear thick socks that stay up! Cute and easy to style with leggings, skirts, dresses and boyfriend jeans. Definitely the "IT" style Dr Martens on Instagram! I definitely am favoring this pair over my 14 eyelets of 2 years that haven't broken in.