5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless DVD set!
Published on January 19, 2007 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Quinn
I like the series but some disks are hard to load. I will buy the rest of them to complete my set. The movies are worth the money
Published 15 months ago by brian

5.0 out of 5 stars Timeless DVD set!, January 19, 2007
Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman was a great TV show when it aired as a TV series and I'm thrilled that the DVD sets are available for us to watch and collect. I have purchased every season for my teenage daughter. She just barely remembered watching the TV series as she was very young when they were aired on TV. She fell in love with the timeless magic that the characters of this TV series wove into every episode. You don't have to worry about language, sex or lots of violence. You will enjoy romance and adventure with these DVD's. These DVD's are clean family entertainment. Something we need more of!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great season!, November 6, 2008
Dr. Quinn is a wonderful family show set in the Old West. It is a show that you can watch with the entire family, which also brings lots of history to life for kids. Our entire family, adults and children, ages 11-19) loves it and we have spent many enjoyable hours watching it together. I would highly recommend this series for anyone who is looking for good TV drama for the family.

5.0 out of 5 stars Back for More, August 14, 2008
Dr. Quinn is just an amazing series. It has heart-warming thoughts as well as important issues that are pushing our world today. A truly unqieu show that anyone of all ages can enjoy. From Mike & Sully's romantic relationship, to their loving children, to the interesting and sometimes problem inducing towns people. Fun and easy to watch, grab it and sit down with family to enjoy a classic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good season..., May 22, 2005
Sweetheart414 (Willow Grove, PA) - See all my reviews
I would rate this season about even with season three, which makes it excellent! The townfolk are changing even more, as are Michela and Sully, who are now a married couple. This season, like season three, also has some very memorable episodes and it is definitely worth buying and watching over and over again!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Fourth Time Around, February 21, 2007
In Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman the complete season 4, Dr. Mike and Sully come back from their honeymoon and start their lives as a married couple. However, while they were away the town they left behind has changed. Preston Lodge comes into the picture and builds the first bank of Colorado Springs. Later in the season Dr. Mike finds out that she is pregnant with her husbands child. During her pregnancy things get a little tough and she must cut back her hours at the clinic before she loses the baby that she so desperately wants. This DVD has excellent picture quality and an interactive Menu with summaries of each episode and an option for scene selection. It's the fourth installment of the 6 year running drama, Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman, May 21, 2013
This review is from: Dr Quinn Medicine Woman: Complete Season 4 (DVD)
I absolutely love this series so much! I can't wait to watch an episode every night!
I will have a tough time finding something else to measure up when I'm finished with this series!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Quinn Medicine Woman - The complete season four, January 11, 2007
A very factual and down to earth series, which highlights the Indian and Amercian disputes. A fantastic serie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Show, October 19, 2014
This review is from: Dr Quinn Medicine Woman: Complete Season 4 (DVD)
Great Family show that gives you a taste of what it was like in the west (Colorado) for Women Doctors and people all around. I love the dynamic aspect of the show and how you can watch the characters grow and change as the series develops. I also love the information provided regarding how the Indians in the territory were treated during this time. This is a great show that I remember watching every week when it first airs, and can't wait to share it with my daughter when she gets a little older.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Quinn season 4, July 13, 2014
great having Dr Quinn as a TV partner

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, July 3, 2014
This review is from: Dr Quinn Medicine Woman: Complete Season 4 (DVD)
Love Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman! Each season gets better!

Dr Quinn Medicine Woman: Complete Season 4
Dr Quinn Medicine Woman: Complete Season 4 by Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman (DVD - 2011)
$24.98 $14.59