Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Myoden Spray
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Periphery Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 14, 2014
I haven't lost much weight, only a few pounds ( it has curbed my appetite , maybe I will try more sprays ... The person who told me about it had lost 60 lbs), but have noticed a tremendous difference in my muscle pain, energy level, as well as quality of sleep. I will definitely continue to buy it on a regular basis. I haven't used ibuprofen or any pain/sleep aid since buying it. Thanks so much...!!
on July 15, 2015
Myoden had helped me lose 70lbs in 6 months! I am a walking advertisement for Myoden. Not only is it wonderful for weight loss but it has helped significantly with chronic pain from fibromyalgia and rheumatoid arthritis, plus nerve piain. It also helps with chronic fatigue and many other issues. It is worth it weight in gold. I will keep taking myoden the rest of my life as long as I can get my hands on it. Fantastic supplement!
on June 15, 2015
I have recently tried the MYODEN spray it is awesome!! I tried it for weight loss but was amazed at the relief of my joint and muscle pain. I also feel that I have MUCH more energy and sleep better too. I will be a repeat custumer for sure.
on October 29, 2015
I did notice that I wasn't as hungry and did have a tad bit more energy. Did I lose tons of weight, ABSOLUTELY NOT!!! I came, I saw, I conquered. Will not order this again. You can lose weight without this. With the proper diet and excercise, anything is possible.
on February 7, 2016
Better to buy the MYODEN with only MYODEN in it this is ok but has a lot of fillers and doesn't work as well as the pure stuff.
on April 14, 2015