Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball Of Foot Cushions, For All Types of Shoes, 1-Pair Packages (Pack of 4)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 15, 2011
I wear heels on a daily basis, I also walk blocks (miles eventually) in heels and I've been wearing high heels for over 14 years. A lot of my heels are 3-5 inches in height and that puts extreme pressure on the balls of my feet. The muscles in my feet are built for heels, but these are a HUGE relief.

I have a few pairs of cheaper shoes with thinner soles and these help a lot! They always stay in place and I notice a significant reduction in soreness by the end of the day. I have a set for almost every pair of shoes I own and they stay in for several uses. I've only had a few dry out and fall out, but that's after 6 months or so of use.

I don't sweat on these anymore than a regular sole, so I'm not sure if that's a problem for someone else. My feet also don't slip around at all since these tend to make the shoes fit a bit snugger. I wear a 7.5, but they're always a bit loose and a 7 is too small, so these customize my shoes to the perfect size.

Walking on concrete in high heels so much more comfortable with these.
on July 27, 2011
Don't expect these to stay in place without a little crazy glue. In concept, I love these shoe cushions. The gel is perfect for women who suffer through wearing uncomfortable heels all day. I found that the adhesive that is on the product isn't strong enough to hold the cushion in place. I bought a small tube of crazy glue and after I placed the center of the cushion into place I ran the glue around the edges of the cushion. They're staying in place so far, but I would rather have them stay in place on their own.
on October 16, 2010
Great product for all day-working-shoes or party-time-sandals. I just can't imagine my running day without them. And let's be honest....we all love heels, with this forget about pain in your feet!
on June 24, 2010
These cushion the ball of my foot better than the "full foot" cushions and they're cheaper!
on July 3, 2011
I wear high heels (taller than 3 inches typically) every day and these cushions work so well that I bought another set of four. I prefer putting them as close to the front of the shoes as possible, and let my toes and balls rest comfortably on them. It requires some testing regarding which location you would want them to stick to, but once you find the right spot, the sensation of toes resting on something soft and jelly like this is very soothing. I would recommend this to anybody who wants some pain relief when wearing high heels.

Also I compared this to the high heel sole. I prefer this one actually and it is cheaper.
on December 17, 2012
I've always had a problem with wearing heels. My foot has a large arch, which means that an unnecessary amount of pressure is placed on the balls of my feet. I was so lost I didn't know what to do, I thought I had to live my whole life without wearing heels. Luckily I found this and let me just say, it works wonders. It extended my heel-wearing time by 2x. The heels that I could barely wear for 2 hours can now last about 4-6 hours (these are 3.5-5 inch heels)

Unfortunately, the staying power is not very strong. At the end of the day/night, I would take off my heels and hold onto them. I've lost countless numbers of these foot cushions by holding onto my heels and dangling the heels from my hand (like a normal person would). These would fall right out the top/open side of your heels if you are not careful. This padding also does not really prevent my foot from slipping forward like it was advertised (in fact, sometimes it would be even more slippery than the original shoe). However, that is a very minimal problem compared to the balls of my feet hurting (especially since I don't wear open toe/peep toe heels often).

FYI, for those who are confused about where to apply it, I would apply it on my heels so that the balls of my feet land about dead center (lengthwise) onto this cushion. Putting it too close to the front would cause it to slip out from under your foot and it will be noticeable if it is open toe heels. Putting it too far back would result in very little cushion or support.
on November 17, 2013
I got these because the area in my shoes under the ball of my foot gets worn very easily since I have flat feet and my weight goes to the inside of my feet, My job requires a lot of standing and walking so I really needed something to cushion that area. These cushions work perfectly! I could even cut them a little to fit my shoe perfectly. The adhesive was strong enough to make it stick without moving around yet not so much that I can't pull it out to re-position if I mess up. One star off because I occasionaly get one in a bunch that does shift.
on April 22, 2014
These are the right size for open-toe heels but not large enough to fit properly in boots. In boots, I can feel the edges of the cushions underneath the middle of my toes. They do not stick to the shoe at all. Constantly slipping around and need to be adjusted constantly.
on November 4, 2014
Great for all my favorite 4 inch heels when you are going to be standing dancing or walking in them. They don't stick that well which I think is great because I can move them from pne pair of shoes to another. Yet they stick well enough to not slide around. Also does not leave a sticky residue on the sole.
on October 29, 2013
It says "new and improved" but it isn't. They are smaller, thinner and don't have the left and right big toe tabs like they used to. Those worked a lot better and that's what I thought I was ordering. The photo shows the previous version. Please make those available again.