Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on June 26, 2010
I tried these, but they did not work for me. I applied for the money back guarantee, and they actually sent me a refund with a very nice letter! Pretty happy with the service, and who knows, maybe this product will work for you.
33 comments|53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 15, 2013
I'm retired and do a whole lot more walking at home working on projects and out shopping (concrete floors, ouch) than I ever did while working. Knee surgery a year ago on the right knee was successful but I do experience more swelling on that knee, ankle and foot from all the standing and walking. Two weeks ago I spent an especially long time at Walmart bc I was out of everything. Ever since the pain & swelling has been continual and intense. Icing and elevating only relieved the pain temporarily. I was shopping for $150 running shoes, hoping it would help but decided instead to try orthotics. This morning I limped over to the Dr. Scholl kiosk at CVS and accordingly with instructions for my custom fit, purchased the CF310 orthotic insert. Came home, put them in an older pair of walking shoes and O. MI. GOSH!!! are they WONDERFUL!!! I am pain-free walking for the first time in 2 weeks. I went back and purchased 2 more pair. Now if I could just relieve the pain between my shoulders from too much time on the computer trying to stay off my feet...
on December 13, 2014
I suffer from flat feet and severe foot neuropathy from Guillain Barre. Once I went with my family to a store were there was a Dr. Scholl's machine and had all of us try it; we came out in all different sizes and I bought them for everyone. All of us are extremely satisfied with them. I have invested on insoles for every pair of shoes I have! I am a 210.
on April 7, 2012
I am a runner. I run atleast 4 miles a day, but I have been having problems with shin splints and runner's knee. I heard both were because of my fallen arches. So I went to a Scholl's kiosk and bought some CF210 insoles. First, it tells you to take out your shoes original insole out and to replace it with the new one, but the Scholl's insole is only 3/4 of the full length of an insole (I wear ladies size 5.5). I am a forefoot striker when I run. That means I was smashing the balls of my feet at the precise place on this insole that it is cut off. It ended up feeling like I had a piece of broken glass in both shoes. The blisters i got were huge. My knee did stop hurting though. These would be good for people that are only walking, not running. Just a heads up to the runners. Good luck to everyone else. I think I'll just move these insoles to another set of shoes.
55 comments|63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 17, 2011
I thought the price was outrageous at $50 but these have done my feet a world of good. I have a problem with flat feet and recently plantar fascitis. I decided to try these when they first came out. It was either that or cortisone shots for the fascitis. I have been happily wearing these for two years. (This is my second pair; I also do a lot of walking at my job). Very pricey but they have been worth it. And they are quite comfortable.
1010 comments|54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2013
The product did mitigate my foot pain. However, the product has begun to fail after only about one month of using it. If the durability of this product is what I believe it is, then, it is not a viable solution for my problem.
on July 1, 2010
I have very flat feet and these inserts make it so my feet don't hurt. The only down side is that they are not full length and curl when you take your shoes off. I still would recommend.
on May 26, 2013
These orthotics are custom fitted by a foot measuring machine that is present in many Walmart pharmacy departments. The machine determines which of around 20 different orthotics will best fit your feet.

About 4 years ago I had great discomfort walking and it turned out I had developed fallen arches. I decided to try this product and am glad I did.

When I combine this orthotic with the Altama USMC Hot Weather Combat Boot that I have reviewed elsewhere on Amazon, I can walk much greater distances than before, up to 2 or 3 miles. This combination works far better than the $800 orthotic device that was fitted to my feet by my podiatrist using a mold.
on January 4, 2015
One of the insoles on the heel part broke within the first week of use, but my feet were less sore for the short time it worked. On the packaging, it promises a replacement or refund if you're unsatisfied with the product. Wrote and sent in the UPC tag for a refund with no response after a month.
on January 14, 2014
doesn't provide the support it says it will. Went to the Kiosk..and did as the machine requested. This is the model it said I needed. But it does nothing. Disappointing. Somewhat costly..but after buying so many of these types of products,it may be more medically sound as well as $$ sound to buy an orthotic made for my foot.