5.0 out of 5 stars Flat Feet
Published on April 17, 2011 by TRW

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Good for Runners
Published on April 7, 2012 by Kyla

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Good for Runners, April 7, 2012
This review is from: Dr. Scholl's Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts, CF 210 (Health and Beauty)
I am a runner. I run atleast 4 miles a day, but I have been having problems with shin splints and runner's knee. I heard both were because of my fallen arches. So I went to a Scholl's kiosk and bought some CF210 insoles. First, it tells you to take out your shoes original insole out and to replace it with the new one, but the Scholl's insole is only 3/4 of the full length of an insole (I wear ladies size 5.5). I am a forefoot striker when I run. That means I was smashing the balls of my feet at the precise place on this insole that it is cut off. It ended up feeling like I had a piece of broken glass in both shoes. The blisters i got were huge. My knee did stop hurting though. These would be good for people that are only walking, not running. Just a heads up to the runners. Good luck to everyone else. I think I'll just move these insoles to another set of shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flat Feet, April 17, 2011
I thought the price was outrageous at $50 but these have done my feet a world of good. I have a problem with flat feet and recently plantar fascitis. I decided to try these when they first came out. It was either that or cortisone shots for the fascitis. I have been happily wearing these for two years. (This is my second pair; I also do a lot of walking at my job). Very pricey but they have been worth it. And they are quite comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Might work for you, June 26, 2010
I tried these, but they did not work for me. I applied for the money back guarantee, and they actually sent me a refund with a very nice letter! Pretty happy with the service, and who knows, maybe this product will work for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ahhhh...Pain Free At Last!, July 15, 2013
Seraphine (Santa fe, NM USA) - See all my reviews
I'm retired and do a whole lot more walking at home working on projects and out shopping (concrete floors, ouch) than I ever did while working. Knee surgery a year ago on the right knee was successful but I do experience more swelling on that knee, ankle and foot from all the standing and walking. Two weeks ago I spent an especially long time at Walmart bc I was out of everything. Ever since the pain & swelling has been continual and intense. Icing and elevating only relieved the pain temporarily. I was shopping for $150 running shoes, hoping it would help but decided instead to try orthotics. This morning I limped over to the Dr. Scholl kiosk at CVS and accordingly with instructions for my custom fit, purchased the CF310 orthotic insert. Came home, put them in an older pair of walking shoes and O. MI. GOSH!!! are they WONDERFUL!!! I am pain-free walking for the first time in 2 weeks. I went back and purchased 2 more pair. Now if I could just relieve the pain between my shoulders from too much time on the computer trying to stay off my feet...

3.0 out of 5 stars Shoe insert, July 1, 2010
Traci (East Falmouth, MA United States) - See all my reviews
I have very flat feet and these inserts make it so my feet don't hurt. The only down side is that they are not full length and curl when you take your shoes off. I still would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars These really help with my fallen arches, May 26, 2013
HGW (near nyc) - See all my reviews
These orthotics are custom fitted by a foot measuring machine that is present in many Walmart pharmacy departments. The machine determines which of around 20 different orthotics will best fit your feet.

About 4 years ago I had great discomfort walking and it turned out I had developed fallen arches. I decided to try this product and am glad I did.

When I combine this orthotic with the Altama USMC Hot Weather Combat Boot that I have reviewed elsewhere on Amazon, I can walk much greater distances than before, up to 2 or 3 miles. This combination works far better than the $800 orthotic device that was fitted to my feet by my podiatrist using a mold.

3.0 out of 5 stars Reason For Buying, May 6, 2013
Dennis Rhoney (HICKORY, NC, US) - See all my reviews
The product did mitigate my foot pain. However, the product has begun to fail after only about one month of using it. If the durability of this product is what I believe it is, then, it is not a viable solution for my problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked wonders for my plantar fasciitis, August 27, 2013
One day about a month ago I woke up to terrible pain in my feet -- both of them. It continued to worsen over the week and mornings when I stepped down off the bed were the worst. I am not a runner but have worn bad shoes for a long time (high heels, little cushion, etc.) and went online to find that my symptoms matched up exactly with plantar fasciitis.

I wanted to see if there was way to resolve it first without going to doctor. I read online that custom inserts can help. I saw the kiosk for the Dr. Scholls inserts at a local CVS pharmacy and purchased the 120 version. After wearing them for a few days in a row, I noticed the pain subsided substantially. I'm buying additional pairs now so I don't have to keep switching the one pair around each time I wear different shoes. I'd recommend these to anyone with plantar fasciitis. Give try for a few days to see if it helps before seeking more agressive treatment.

3.0 out of 5 stars Feel nice, dont fit small size shoes... I wear a normal sz 6 though., August 5, 2014
Kristy k (ALBANY, NY, US) - See all my reviews
I like how the inserts feel under my feet, but they dont fit in a majority of my shoes. I wear normal size 6, dont have unusually narrow feet or anything, but they dont seem to fit with ballet flats or anything.

Anyone else have this issue? Majority of my work shoes are heels or flats, and with my knee issues, can't wear the heels... :/ so doesnt help that they dont fit well with most shoes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Scholl's Footmapping and Custom Fit Orthotics, June 3, 2014
Bhaiya's (Manassas, VA USA) - See all my reviews
I have been wanting to try them out for so long I went to my local walmart and learned my personalized custom fir number, which was CF210. The foot mapping center was easy and kind of fun to use.
I got my Dr Scholl's Custom Fit CF 210 inserts and I can feel a difference right away. I slipped them in my regular shoes and went for a walk. feels very comfortable & soft great cushioning and great arch support!!! my feet feeling great! loved it so much. They are very expensive though.

Dr. Scholl's Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts, CF 210