5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price
This foot fixer does the same as a much higher priced one when comparing it to one I had a few year ago. I don't necessarily care for the massage attachments and prefer to use it just the way it is. It has a heating element to keep the water warm and when adding my foot softner I can't go wrong. I would recommend.
Published on October 6, 2008 by LBGyrl

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well, but quite noisy
My girlfriend seems to really enjoy it, but it's borderline ridiculous with noise. We can't leave it running while we're watching a movie, or while she's trying to read/do homework. This is on a towel, on carpet, mind you. It's one of those low, really annoying bass type sounds, too. Hard to ignore.

If that wasn't an issue, I'd recommend it.
Published on May 4, 2009 by D. Mozingo

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product for the price, October 6, 2008
LBGyrl (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dr. Scholl's DR6622 Toe-Touch Foot Spa with Massage (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Rates 5 stars with me.., June 21, 2009
I'm not sure what people are expecting a foot bath to do..let alone one that cost only $26 and was delivered for free. Quite frankly, I'd like to see what a $100+ foot bath would do, but I certainly won't be paying that much to find out!
This does everything I would want it to do:
It's lightweight, yet sturdy; has a nice comfortable feel and fit to its design; is a name brand; has easy to operate touch toe controls (if desired); the bumpy bottom felt good as I rubbed my feet on them back and forth; and even the little roller attachment on top felt good and was fun to use. What's not to love?
I heated a pot of water on the stove to just the right temperature and carried it over to the foot bath. I had already put a chair and ottoman (with drinks and remotes!) in place and was ready to watch TV.
At first, I plugged it in to see what that would do and found that it was noisy and really didn't do anything in particular, so I turned it off and unplugged it and enjoyed it much better. I choose to regard that as just an 'option'.
Because I heated the water, it stayed PLENTY hot for the whole show, and as I put in Avon's Foot Works Conditioning Foot Soak in my water, it was lovely!
I don't know why one reviewer said it didn't hold enough water - as mine was more than enough.
And emptying was no issue either - carried it to the sink and dumped it. Set it in the dishdrainer and it dried out in no time.
I'm glad I bought it and think you'll enjoy it too. Hope so.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good, November 22, 2008
This is a good product, and I think the price is completely reasonable as well (which is nice). We've found the foot attachments comfortable. The entire thing doesn't take long to set up, clean up, or put back away -- it's very convenient.

My only gripe is that it doesn't heat water for you: you have to fill it with water that's already as warm as you'd like it. However, given how nice this feels on your feet and how easy it is to set up, I don't think it's a real problem.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works well, but quite noisy, May 4, 2009
D. Mozingo (Canton, Ohio USA) - See all my reviews

If that wasn't an issue, I'd recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job., September 29, 2008
This machine does the job. It has lots of unnecessary parts. I would have preferred a lower cost leaving off all those parts. I tried some of them and found them uncomfortable so use the Spa plain.

2.0 out of 5 stars Slightly Better Than a Plastic Basin, February 20, 2010
This product is only better than buying a cheap plastic basin and filling it with your own warm water for a foot soak. From my experience, the heating element will not even truly keep the water warm (it cooled off within 15 minutes with that turned on), and the massage function is extremely loud and doesn't do much good. The one redeeming quality is the reflexology plates on the bottom -- without those, this would be absolutely useless.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, September 3, 2009
I should have known for the price that it was not what I wanted. Water doesn't stay hot and not much room for your feet. May be ok for someone with very small feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars YAY, no bubbles! (aka: Just what the Dr. ordered!), February 20, 2009
I've had a number of foot spas in my time & this one is really all you need.

I thought the spas with bubbles would be great (like my bath spa), but all the bubble feature *ever* did was cool the water off faster & make a spraying mess.

Can't beat the price nor free Super Saver shipping!

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy this item, May 2, 2010
I recieved this item from my husband for Christmas. One month later the heat and vibration feature would not work. Amazon replaced the item immediately. I have had the replacement for three months and it has now started leaking. Not just a small leak- pouring water all over my hardwood floors!!!! I am now trying to return the replacment but the time allowed has expired. Apparently the expiration date was three days before I reveiced the replacement- are you kidding??. I am now stuck with this item that obviously has issues and I cannot receive a refund for it. I am very disappointed in the quality of this product and Amazon. I would expect the "return period" to start AFTER I receive the replacement. This was not one of these products that had problems but two in a four month period.

2.0 out of 5 stars Noisy foot bath, March 5, 2009
Thomas Kafsack (Maui, Hawaii, USA) - See all my reviews
This device was very disappointing:
- very noisy, even when you don't put your feet in there,
- low water fill level,
- hardly any massage movements, if it works at all
- "smart" heat didn't work