5.0 out of 5 stars love this product
I had an "old friend" that I used under my desk at work, that was accidentally thrown away by our cleaning crew. I didn't think I'd be able to replace it with something I liked as well, but my Dr. Scholl's is SO much better. I particularly like the warming feature for colder days. But any time, this is a great, comfy place to keep my feet cozy.
Published on November 13, 2012 by SMcD

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed
Published on January 9, 2009 by L. Eakins

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed, January 9, 2009
This review is from: Dr. Scholl's DRMA7801 Warming Foot Massager (Health and Beauty)
This is supposed to be a foot warmer and it is even labeled as such on the box in big print, but NO HEAT. I was led to believe that it would produce reasonably good heat because it is AC powered and the product info claims "two heat settings". After a half hour with the SINGLE heat switch on, I put my hand inside and there was no discernable warmth. I returned it for a full refund which Amazon was very good about. Avoid this one.

2.0 out of 5 stars Minimal function, January 5, 2009
Rodney Hoffman (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
First, they're a bit hard to put on: The instructions say not to stand up on them, so you have to sit, put one foot in, then maneuver the other foot in, trying to use your hand to adjust the "collar" since they're also kind of small. And you have to be able to reach the buttons, too, which are now below your right foot.

Secondly, both the vibration and the heat are minimal.

Finally, the instructions say not to use it for more than 20 minutes at a time.

Oh, well, they're pretty cheap. (I got mine on sale at Walgreen's for $20.)

1.0 out of 5 stars No heat, December 18, 2008
The boots are very nice except for the fact that they only heat a very minimal amount. I do not recommend these for people with freezing feet syndrome. I have returned these and now looking for something warmer. Also for a size 14 they dont fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dr.Scholls Foot Massager and Warmer, February 14, 2010
These foot warmers and massagers are totally unhandy for sitting with your feet closely together as they are one piece.Very uncomfortable.Massager is O'kay but there is no discernable heat to be noticed.Too small for some feet.In my opinion,totally useless.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a badly engineered product!, February 17, 2010
The product does not heat sufficiently to warm your feet. My heating pad on "Low" is better than this product. Although I didn't buy it for the massager, that also is rather pathetic. One thing also that really was unbelievable was that you could only operate it for 20 minutes. Don't waste your money. This product should be removed from the market. I am disappointed that a company like Dr. Scholl's would put out such an inferior product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocking Experience, October 14, 2011
I was so excited to receive this gift. The first day I used it my feet received small tingles, then a big shock. Needless the say I returned for a full refund.

3.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Scholl's DRMA7801 Warming Foot Massager, February 5, 2009
The massage is good but I had hoped it would give more heat and the heat would be all around heat instead of just a small amount in one small place.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Product, October 7, 2009
Really disappointed in this product! I paid $16.99 for this product new in box. Great seller in that it arrived new in box and very promptly.

Weak vibration massage, poor heating. Only felt massage on heel. No other part of foot. I wear size 9 shoe and could hardly put it on! Not even worth what I paid for it, let alone for shipping!

Dr. Scholls, you should be ashamed to put out such a crappy product!!

1.0 out of 5 stars IDIOTIC FUNCTIONALITY COMPLETELY RUINS THE PRODUCT, October 22, 2013
I'm really not sure what the inventor was thinking when he designed this thing. Oh, it heats OK. Certainly not great, but OK.

With that being said, what they don't tell you, and the outside of the box doesn't say, is the heat works ONLY when the freakin' ridiculously annoying and loud vibration mode is turned on. It doesn't give you a choice. If you want to turn on the heat, then you MUST turn on the vibration. It's boneheaded. Stupid. Idiotic.

Just to confirm that *I* wasn't the one being boneheaded, stupid and idiotic, I dug out the instructions. Sure enough, in the instructions it expressly states the vibration MUST be on for the heater to work.

I bought them strictly to keep my feet somewhat warmer in a house with very cold hardwood floors. I assumed I was going to be given the simple option to keep the vibration mode off. Oops!! You know what they say about people that assume.

I've now had them on for 30 minutes to give them a totally fair shot. The 30-minute mark of wearing this is just as lousy and annoying and loud as it was at the one-second mark. Therefore, they're going back in the box and straight back to the merchant.

An incredibly disappointing product.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this product, November 13, 2012