5.0 out of 5 stars saved my feet!
Published on September 17, 2009 by Sabrina Fairclough

1.0 out of 5 stars Better brands out there
Published on May 28, 2007 by Hope King

1.0 out of 5 stars Better brands out there, May 28, 2007
I bought some of the Kiwi Smiling Feet Heel Liners for a pair of tennis shoes I had that killed my feet because of the lack of heel support. The heel liners worked wonders and are still sticking well despite frequent wear and exercise in the shoes. I was going to buy another set for some new wedges I bought, but the store was out and I settled for the Dr Scholls heel liners. Big mistake. The stickiness wore off on their brand within 5 minutes, needless to say, I would suggest Kiwi's Smiling Feet heel liners over this brand!

1.0 out of 5 stars The adhesive doesn't stick correctly, December 17, 2007
You'll see in the reviews for the Dr. Scholls (his and her) gray heel liners that those who have purchased these gel heel liners from "Dr. Scholls For Her" have had the same problem that I have. The adhesive doesn't stick properly and the liner begins to roll in and stick to itself. Then, not only do you have a sticky mess clinging to your ankle, you still have to contend with the blisters as your shoe slides around. It is a very uncomfortable experience. I am sticking with the non-gel version of these heel liners from Dr. Scholls. The gel is a great concept and provides better cushioning, but only if they can get the adhesive to work.

2.0 out of 5 stars These Don't Stick, May 10, 2008
I thought these were pretty good at first, but after a day or so the adhesive started wearing off and the liners would not stay in place. The adhesive popped up in spots right after I put the liner in the shoes so they moved around when I took the shoes off and put them back on. Slipping the shoes on and off without trying to hold the liner down is no longer possible since they are not permanently adhered. After about a week, one of the liners fell off when I took off the shoe. I found a different heel liner at the drug store. It's the store brand and the adhesive covers the entire liner. I've had them in for a couple of weeks and they have not shifted and are not loose. I don't recommend the Dr. Scholl's heel liner because they do not stay in place and are to expensive to replace after a few days of use.

5.0 out of 5 stars saved my feet!, September 17, 2009
I had a wedding to go to and I hadn't worn heels in about 4 years. I didn't have time to buy new heels and the only ones I had were 4 inch heels. I got the inserts and placed them in the heels tried them on and when I found the right place I peeled off the backing and stuck them in. The last time I wore the heels I didn't make it out of the parking lot without horrible pain. But the wedding was great, there was tons of dancing and my feet didn't hurt at all. I kept thinking of that commercial where they had girls playing basketball in the heels. They stayed in place and they are clear so you don't see them. I dont think I will wear heels without them. I had 2 pairs and I gave one to my bff who also went to the wedding and she also loved them.

1.0 out of 5 stars terrible product - bring back the old dr scholl's heel grips!, August 13, 2012
This review is from: Dr. Scholl's For Her Heel Liners, 1 Pair (Pack of 6) (Health and Beauty)
These slippery plastic inserts do no provide enough friction to prevent slipping. They are too firm to be comfortable, are too slick to keep my heel in place and they don't stick to the back of the shoe.

Dr Scholl's used to have a rubbery grey heel insert that worked wonders - I used to put it in all my shoes. This replacement product is crap. I would have expected more from Dr Scholls.

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, February 20, 2011
Crystal Fuller (GRAND RAPIDS, MI, US) - See all my reviews
Comfort, comfort, comfort. Sticks right on the back of the inside of your shoe, doesn't budge..adds so much coushin and stops the rubbing that always ended up giving me blisters!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, May 2, 2012
I purchased these and was very disappointed. They squeaked and they didn't stay in the shoe. By the end of the day they had fallen out.

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy!, October 26, 2008
I bought this item and they did not stick to my shoes at all! They just kept falling down as I walked.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Product, May 10, 2010
I cannot understand why Dr. Scholls would make a product that is designed to prevent blisters out of PLASTIC. I cannot imagine a more blister-causing material! They also must have changed the product since the previous reviewers tried them, because when I tried to get these out of my shoes after they gave me terrible terrible blisters, they would NOT come out. They eventually took half of the lining off my shoe, and on the other half just left a horrible sticky residue that is impossible to remove! Do not buy these!

1.0 out of 5 stars Squeak Squeak Squeak!!, March 24, 2012
These are terrible. It sounds like you have a mouse inside of your shoes, as it squeaks when you walk. It does not stay on the back of the shoes for long either. Not worth it!

Dr. Scholl's For Her Heel Liners, 1 Pair (Pack of 6)
$32.14 $16.71