Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 28, 2007
I bought some of the Kiwi Smiling Feet Heel Liners for a pair of tennis shoes I had that killed my feet because of the lack of heel support. The heel liners worked wonders and are still sticking well despite frequent wear and exercise in the shoes. I was going to buy another set for some new wedges I bought, but the store was out and I settled for the Dr Scholls heel liners. Big mistake. The stickiness wore off on their brand within 5 minutes, needless to say, I would suggest Kiwi's Smiling Feet heel liners over this brand!
on December 17, 2007
You'll see in the reviews for the Dr. Scholls (his and her) gray heel liners that those who have purchased these gel heel liners from "Dr. Scholls For Her" have had the same problem that I have. The adhesive doesn't stick properly and the liner begins to roll in and stick to itself. Then, not only do you have a sticky mess clinging to your ankle, you still have to contend with the blisters as your shoe slides around. It is a very uncomfortable experience. I am sticking with the non-gel version of these heel liners from Dr. Scholls. The gel is a great concept and provides better cushioning, but only if they can get the adhesive to work.
VINE VOICEon May 10, 2008
I thought these were pretty good at first, but after a day or so the adhesive started wearing off and the liners would not stay in place. The adhesive popped up in spots right after I put the liner in the shoes so they moved around when I took the shoes off and put them back on. Slipping the shoes on and off without trying to hold the liner down is no longer possible since they are not permanently adhered. After about a week, one of the liners fell off when I took off the shoe. I found a different heel liner at the drug store. It's the store brand and the adhesive covers the entire liner. I've had them in for a couple of weeks and they have not shifted and are not loose. I don't recommend the Dr. Scholl's heel liner because they do not stay in place and are to expensive to replace after a few days of use.
on August 13, 2012
These slippery plastic inserts do no provide enough friction to prevent slipping. They are too firm to be comfortable, are too slick to keep my heel in place and they don't stick to the back of the shoe.

Dr Scholl's used to have a rubbery grey heel insert that worked wonders - I used to put it in all my shoes. This replacement product is crap. I would have expected more from Dr Scholls.
on September 17, 2009
I had a wedding to go to and I hadn't worn heels in about 4 years. I didn't have time to buy new heels and the only ones I had were 4 inch heels. I got the inserts and placed them in the heels tried them on and when I found the right place I peeled off the backing and stuck them in. The last time I wore the heels I didn't make it out of the parking lot without horrible pain. But the wedding was great, there was tons of dancing and my feet didn't hurt at all. I kept thinking of that commercial where they had girls playing basketball in the heels. They stayed in place and they are clear so you don't see them. I dont think I will wear heels without them. I had 2 pairs and I gave one to my bff who also went to the wedding and she also loved them.
on January 5, 2016
I have bought other inserts, these are much better. The shoes I bought are beautiful but two big. Now they are great. The inserts went on easy and are so smooth and comfortable. I expected nothing less from this company. I am so pleased. Everything I buy I research carefully so it is very rare I give bad feedback. This is an example. 5 stars. Recommend. I don't like to waste money so I won't advise you to buy it to make you waste yours.
on June 3, 2016
I put these in all of my new shoes. I was so tired of breaking new shoes in and getting blisters on my heels. They won't stay with just the stickiness on them already. I put them in position and then put a couple drops of super glue on to hold them. I don't get blisters or sores from new shoes anymore.
on October 26, 2008
I bought this item and they did not stick to my shoes at all! They just kept falling down as I walked.
on February 20, 2011
Comfort, comfort, comfort. Sticks right on the back of the inside of your shoe, doesn't budge..adds so much coushin and stops the rubbing that always ended up giving me blisters!
on May 2, 2012
I purchased these and was very disappointed. They squeaked and they didn't stay in the shoe. By the end of the day they had fallen out.