5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
I love this thing! It's not a high end spa, but I use it after long days at work and it makes my feet feel so good! It's pretty quiet and the water does stay warn if you keep your feet to the bottom of the tub. The little bumps on the bottom of the tub also feel great on sore feet. I've already recommended this spa to my co-workers.
Published 17 months ago by sweetcitygrl

I apologize in advance if this reads as spam - I have been looking for a good Foot Bath / Foot Spa for less than $70 for six months now. I have left comments on products that either died after a few uses or were completely unacceptable - my bottom line is “Is this product better than a bucket of hot water and Epsom salts?”
All this being said – the...
Published 7 months ago by Scott

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, May 18, 2013
This review is from: Dr. Scholl's Invigorating Pedicure Foot Spa (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavenly!, September 8, 2013
I am a steelworker on 12 hour shifts, 60 hours a week, in steel toed boots. My feet were a constant source of pain. All I did was add hot water, a little bit of Epsom salts, and relaxed. This is the best my feet have felt in years!!!! Loved it so much I ordered one for my niece who is a pediatric nurse.

4.0 out of 5 stars Foot spa for women only, July 15, 2013
AVID User (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
This is a great foot spa, but be aware that it is "For Her", so if you have big feet they won't fit. Lightweight, 3 useful attachments are included. Hot water bubbles, but eventually cools off. Easy to clean because it doesn't have a lot of nooks and crannies.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works as Described, September 5, 2012
This foot spa works just as it says it should. My wife and daughters did have a problem filling it too full.. but that was user error. Wife says the jelly foot soak is a little weird.. smells good but.. something to get used to.. but all in all very satisfied with the product. Didn't give it 5 stars because if you have big feet like my wife.. a woman's size 10 there isn't much room to move around.. but for the money it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great foot spa for the money!, July 14, 2013
I'm really happy with this purchase. This is an easy, no-fuss foot spa that you can use to relax aching feet. No assembly required and is very easy to maintain. This doesn't have some of the numerous attachments some comparable products have, but I don't think they are really needed ever. If you looking to upgrade from a foot bucket have a couple of goodies to pamper your feet, this will be more than enough. Vibration capability is a nice add, and it's easy to store. (These things can get big and awkwardly shaped)

A couple of words on heat: This does not heat water, nor does it really maintain the temperature all that long. It says it does, but that has to be a little bit of puffery. Filled to the max line, water temp probably drops to room temperature within 20 minutes....more than enough time to relax and treat your feet. By the time water temp is a problem I'm ready to take my feet out anyway, so it's not a deal breaker nor a reason for 4 stars for me.

1.0 out of 5 stars A comment for people looking for a good foot bath / foot spa – GIVE UP ON THE HEAT OPTION!, March 3, 2014
Scott (BLOOMINGTON, Mongolia) - See all my reviews
All this being said – the one thing I feel ALL reviewers and perspective buyers should know is – You Will Not Find A HEATED Foot Spa/Bath here or ANYWHERE for less than $200+.
The reason I say this so strongly is – the #1 complaint I see here and on other pages is “It does not keep the water hot ; the water turned cold after 15 minutes. Etc..” Do any of you seriously think a $25-$60 plastic bucket that vibrates or bubbles is really going to the have heating elements to raise water temperature to a ‘spa’ level? That my friend is just marketing stuff.

The good news is – if you can find a product that has reliable – motors, buttons, bubble jets, etc – you are good to go – suck it up and refill the hot water every 20 mins or so as needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, September 11, 2013
Meets the description, does the job, and my size 12 feet fit in it just fine! You do need to put in warm water initially. Then it keeps the water sufficiently warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, November 20, 2013
I love this. I love this. I love this. It is so nice. You add hot water, plug it in and you have the option for vibrations or just still water. It is bumps on the bottom which are relaxing and it has a pumice stone, a rolling texture thingamagig and a plastic oval which has texture. All of these really relax your feet. There is a place in the middle between where you put your feet where you attach one of the aforementioned tools. You can only have one at a time. For the rest, there is a hook that fits over the edge of the foot bath where you can keep them. Alternatively, it also comes with a pretty bag that you can keep them it. It also comes with toenail clippers, but they don't have a huge opening to clip, so it can be kind of awkward. Other than that, it is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, June 15, 2013
It keeps the water at the temperature that you put it in the basin. The vibration is very soothing and The price was also reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars RELAX!!, January 18, 2013
I bought this for my husband as a gift he loves it and I even use it. It is very relaxing and easy to use

Dr. Scholl's Invigorating Pedicure Foot Spa