5.0 out of 5 stars Works after a while - Be patient!
It actually works! Wow

but takes time and patience!

When I started I was very skeptical about this product, I even when to see a doctor to check on my progress.
At the end I was able to remove the corn easily, it was a bit painful, but nothing special.
Published on February 19, 2012 by K. Tirkia

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible
Published 19 months ago by DeeDee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible, January 1, 2013
This review is from: Dr. Scholl's Liquid Corn & Callus Remover, Liquid Kit- 1/3 fl oz. (Health and Beauty)
I tried this product over a year ago and it scars the healthy skin around the corn and leaves a white spot in the middle of the toe from where the corn has been removed. If you are a person with fair to caramel skin tone DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. This product will leave dark scars on your skin that will be there for years. I've been using a bleaching cream for these dark scars and it's been working slowly. I really wish someone had warned me of this product. Stay away from it please!!! If only I can rate this product on a level of zero "0" because it gets no kind words from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works after a while - Be patient!, February 19, 2012
It actually works! Wow

but takes time and patience!

1.0 out of 5 stars HORRIBLE HORRIBLE DO NOT USE, February 4, 2014
This product is not for people who have any melanin in their skin! DO NOT USE! I purchased this product to remove a corn I had and it turned my skin white, which I'm it's suppose to do, but it remained for longer than a week. It wouldn't come off no matter what! There is no sort of label on this product informing customers that this will take place so if you want to wear open toe shoes kiss that goodbye. After picking at it and trying to remove it the last couple days my skin was red and fleshy. I'd figure my skin would heal so image my surprise and absolute heart break when it didnt! I have been dealing with the effects of this product for over a year now with no improvement. My skin has suffered from trauma, I believe, and now have inflammed, red skin where the corns were that shows no sign of healing. Worse product ever, I could cry! Run away from this product, fast!

1.0 out of 5 stars dont use if u have any color in your skin or b/c of the brand name, October 6, 2012
i tried this product b/c i have really long toes & had a small corn on my second toe. i thought that this name brand would solve the problem quickly and be painless. i havent been this wrong in a while!!! i did my best to give the product a full 14 days thinking i was being a wuss b/c there is an incredible burn. i am no wuss, i have a high threshold for pain but this burn is like the acid is making its way past the layers of epidermis to your bone. while i still functioned at work (somehow), the 1st few minutes after applying the product, i had to fan my foot to make the burn more tolerable. to make the situation worse, i am a carmel color black woman and the corn that started off tiny doubled in size and then all of the area around it turned darker than any other skin on my body. when i looked at my toe, i felt like i was kissing all my flip-flops good-bye b/c it looked like my toe had died. please dont ever use this product. spare yourself the time & pain that i endured. i write this review b/c i usually read reviews with a grain of salt, but please trust me! after this horrible experience, i did what i should have initially done & googled "best, natural corn remedies" and everything worked to correct the damage dr. scholl's caused...i'm just waiting to see if the corn will be completely removed as i hoped in the beginning. i'm using vaseline, aloe vera gel, crushed aspirin, lemon peels, apple-cider vinegar soaked cotton pads (in that order on top of the corn) and then wrapped up for a day (on repeat daily:). best of luck!

1.0 out of 5 stars Have callus on middle finger, June 7, 2014
Basically it's worst strongly considering calling walmart the retailer and having this product removed at minimum refund, I've been using it as directed for few days and it's gotten worst. It causing healthy skin around callus to form into callus

5.0 out of 5 stars No more owie feet!, January 15, 2013
Had an extremely painful corn, and it got rid of it really quick! But it does strip the skin so be careful not to get it on your hands, but otherwise perfect product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing product, July 12, 2011
I've had a callus for over a year and haven't bothered to remove it. It was pretty big - almost an inch in diameter. After 2 days of use, I noticed that parts of the callus could simply be painlessly pulled off. After a week and a half, most of the callus was already gone. I highly recommend this item, and 9.8 mL is plenty to remove 2-3 calluses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Has worked wonders for me, February 22, 2011
Cobe "Cobe" (Phoenix, AZ- United States) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Several years ago, due to an ingrown nail, I got a large callus on one of my toes. Though it was painful, I decided to solve the problem by myself. I started applying Dr Scholl's liquid callus remover very patiently, day after day. Gradually, the callus started to get smaller and smaller. All I had to do was remove the dead skin and see the callus go down in size. Then I realized there was a little sharp object inside the callus, but the callus remover continued to do its job until I could finally remove the little sharp object, which turned out to be a little piece of nail, and the reason why the callus had formed. Two or three years later I used the product again. I got a tiny callus under my nail. I iitially thought it would be difficult to get the liquid do the job under the nail, but I was wrong. After two or three days, I could easily remove the dead skin that had formed the callus. It is unbelievable with this product can do. It is fast and 100% effective.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nope!, August 10, 2012
I have very thick calluses on the balls of my feet and was very excited to try this product but was sorely disappointed. Did everything the directions said and more, yet my thick patches of skin are still with me. Wish there was a cost-effective solution out there that actually worked!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, June 28, 2014
Teruhiro Tamada (SUMMERVILE, SC, US) - See all my reviews
it ok

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Dr. Scholl's Liquid Corn & Callus Remover, Liquid Kit- 1/3 fl oz.
$6.17 $4.14
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies