Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on December 6, 2011
Dr. S's Liquid Corn and Callus Remover works just as advertised, but believe them when they say it may take 10 to 14 days. I had HUGE calluses on my big toes that had been there for a good 15 years. They had gotten so bad no footwear fit properly. Normally anyone like me would be advised to see a specialist, but I was determined to go the cheap route. Over a period of days Dr. S turned the calluses hard and white, then at about 10 days they began to peel and flake off. Don't worry, the solution just takes off calluses (dead skin) and seems to leave living skin alone. It's vital you use Dr. S TWICE per day.
on February 19, 2012
It actually works! Wow

but takes time and patience!

When I started I was very skeptical about this product, I even when to see a doctor to check on my progress.
At the end I was able to remove the corn easily, it was a bit painful, but nothing special.
on February 9, 2015
Works like a charm. It definitely takes exactly 2 weeks for the corn to come off. The Clem wad on both of my pinky toes. One came off exactly to the date of the 2 weeks. The other one needed a little help. It works best when the Feet is soaked prior to application. The solution must only be applied to the affected area. I would definitely use this product again
on April 3, 2012
I was planning on going to a podiatrist to remove some calluses and a corn but to my amazement, this product took all of it off. I was diligent with applying the product twice a day every day for two weeks. I've never seen a product work this good.
on October 6, 2012
i tried this product b/c i have really long toes & had a small corn on my second toe. i thought that this name brand would solve the problem quickly and be painless. i havent been this wrong in a while!!! i did my best to give the product a full 14 days thinking i was being a wuss b/c there is an incredible burn. i am no wuss, i have a high threshold for pain but this burn is like the acid is making its way past the layers of epidermis to your bone. while i still functioned at work (somehow), the 1st few minutes after applying the product, i had to fan my foot to make the burn more tolerable. to make the situation worse, i am a carmel color black woman and the corn that started off tiny doubled in size and then all of the area around it turned darker than any other skin on my body. when i looked at my toe, i felt like i was kissing all my flip-flops good-bye b/c it looked like my toe had died. please dont ever use this product. spare yourself the time & pain that i endured. i write this review b/c i usually read reviews with a grain of salt, but please trust me! after this horrible experience, i did what i should have initially done & googled "best, natural corn remedies" and everything worked to correct the damage dr. scholl's caused...i'm just waiting to see if the corn will be completely removed as i hoped in the beginning. i'm using vaseline, aloe vera gel, crushed aspirin, lemon peels, apple-cider vinegar soaked cotton pads (in that order on top of the corn) and then wrapped up for a day (on repeat daily:). best of luck!
on February 19, 2014
I used it for my foot corn, but it took a month to heal. I basically applied a drop of this product and let it dry. Then covered it with so that my sucks don't scratch it off. It basically kills the skin cells and allows you to just peel it off using your finger nails. It works safe but very time consuming.
on January 1, 2013
I tried this product over a year ago and it scars the healthy skin around the corn and leaves a white spot in the middle of the toe from where the corn has been removed. If you are a person with fair to caramel skin tone DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT. This product will leave dark scars on your skin that will be there for years. I've been using a bleaching cream for these dark scars and it's been working slowly. I really wish someone had warned me of this product. Stay away from it please!!! If only I can rate this product on a level of zero "0" because it gets no kind words from me.
66 comments| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2009
This stuff is awesome! I have short, wide feet so my pinki toes get abused quite often. I love this stuff for the removal that it does. It is easy to use and quick acting. I'm going to use it as a callus remover before I get my pedicures as well. I didn't even notice that it was working until all of a sudden the hardened skin just peeled right off.
on May 25, 2014
I like this product and could not find it at the drugstore. I ordered it and was amazed to receive 5-6 packages. I have a lifetime supply. I bought a cream designed for people with diabetes (which thankfully) I do not have and use both products on my feet. I also bought a foot soaker from Amazon and soak my feet in hot water, Blue Listerine and white vinegar to remove calluses. My feet are a mess from distance running.
on January 30, 2013
My husband is plagued with corns and I had used this product previously and had great results. I feel that the liquid is much more effective than corn pads and lees uncomfortable. I recommend this product to anyone that suffers from corns.