5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me...
I was just looking for a way to get rid of the calluses on my feet, so I figured a foot spa was a good start.

I've read various reviews elsewhere about foot spas, and the Dr. Scholl came up as a favorite, so I'd figure I'd try it.

I'm not sure what people expect from foot spas, but I liked this one a lot. The unit has a lot of places to hold it,...
Published on March 22, 2007 by Katy Lake

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but had better ones
I ordered this since I left my old one behind as I was moving. The product is not bad but much smaller than the one I had earlier. For women it is o.k., but for men with larger feet the space is way too tight.

In several reviews it was mentioned that the unit does not heat up. Instructions say that it will NOT heat up water, but keep the temperature. Therefore...
Published on July 14, 2008 by petlover

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Foot Massager, January 7, 2012
I recieved the product on time, but unhappy that it doesn't keep the water warm. The water cools down tooo fast. But over all, the product works and get's the job done.

3.0 out of 5 stars Eh you get what you pay for., March 21, 2007
Cody "Cody" (Fargo, North Dakota) - See all my reviews
It's not quite what I expected but what does somebody really expect for $20-25 dollars. The water heater could be much warmer and the message part is "alright." If I was to buy another foot massager I would have upgraded and spent more money. I recommend you do the same.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too noisy, October 20, 2008
Sharon Hart (Sacramento, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dr. Scholl's DR6624 Toe-Touch Foot Spa with Bubbles and Massage (Health and Beauty)
It does provide a good foot bath and keeps the water hot (you must start with hot water). My disappointment is the noise level. It is loud which tends to distract from the relaxation aspect.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked once, March 13, 2011
Was very excited to get this...I walk and cycle alot and my feet are always killing me. First day, i enjoyed it and it helped. Sort of kept the water warm (did not heat it, which is what the instructions inform you), but I loved the bubbles and the nubby things on the bottom for manual massage of the feet. Next day wanted to use it again and the bubble stopped working on the left side. Not happy, and it's been returned.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a Good Product for the Money; No Bubbles, March 25, 2009
Danth (Cincinnati, OH USA) - See all my reviews
I read the other reviews, but I was hoping I would get lucky and get a working foot spa at a low price. Maybe I'll have more luck next time. The right side of the spa does not bubble. A very disappointing discovery right out of the box, especially since I was planning to give it as a gift. I know this is a low price, but I think that regardless of price, products should work as advertised by the manufacturer. I recommend you buy something else.

4.0 out of 5 stars If you don't mind noise..., December 25, 2006
Yell (Tahoe City, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
I've been eying a foot spa for a while and got one for Christmas. It was the gift I was the most excited about, so I tried it out right away. I have to be honest when I say I expected a bit more, but it still felt nice. The max fill line seems a bit lower than I would anticipate, so I filled it a little more. I turned it on and found out that it's a little noisy...but then you turn the heat on and it's VERY LOUD. Seriously, you won't want the heat going the entire time....it's just too overpowering! However, after about 20 minutes, my feet feel great and quite relaxed. You get what you pay for!

1.0 out of 5 stars Quite useless, March 10, 2009
Just like a lot of other people who have written, it had a problem with the right side not producing any bubbles. Even with the bubbles that were being produced by the left side, it was just a whole lot of noise and very little substance or movement of water. In short, don't buy this product. It is a waste of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this foot spa, March 5, 2009
Amazon Customer "Sassenach" (Grand Rapids, MI United States) - See all my reviews
This is a very nice foot spa for a very decent price. Both the massage and bubble features are great. The bubble feature isn't actually very loud, maybe about the loudness of a vacuum cleaner. But even then, it's not even quite as loud as that. I was able to watch television on a fairly low level with the spa on the bubble setting without a problem.

As it says on the package, this does not heat cold water. It will keep hot water hot for about 20-25 minutes. I found that 20 minutes is more than enough time. It leaves my feet very happy.

Easy to use, easy to clean, easy to store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Scholl's Spa, February 20, 2009
I Love this Foot Massage and I have tried several.This one is by far the BEST.....When I saw the Video review on this product I knew this one worked.It is not very loud and it massages my tired aching feet.
Thanks Dr Scholl's.......

5.0 out of 5 stars great foot spa, November 6, 2008
I like this foot spa. I soak my feet for 15 min and then elevate them above my heart for 15 min. All of the extra fluid drains out of my feet and they feel much better.

The bubbles and massage add fun to what is an ordinary job of soaking your feet in warm water. I keep an insulated teapot of boiled water next to me, and I add another inch or so of hot water every couple of minutes since the water cools rapidly.

‹ Previous | 1 2 311 | Next ›