5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes
At first I was uneasy about spending more than $20 for a pair of flats, but I read the other reviews and needed a good pair of shoes for work, so I took the plunge when they went on sale. They seem to be very well made and they are extremely comfortable. They are true to size and fit my wide feet well. The package even came sooner than quoted.
Published on June 3, 2012 by K.H.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very wide
Really wide. With every step, the shoe gapped out at least an inch on each side of my foot. Standing still, there was at least half an inch space on either side of the arch.
Published 23 months ago by tap

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes, June 3, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and Cute, August 7, 2012
Not only are these shoes super cute, but also really comfortable, like walking on pillows! They are true to size and the regular width didn't pinch my toes or flop off my heels. Well worth it! I bought the brown leather ones, size 9 1/2 B.

2.0 out of 5 stars Very wide, August 24, 2012
tap (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but uncomfortable, March 28, 2013
These are cute and look like they're made for comfort, but the leather is so hard and unforgiving. The vamp comes up high, and on me that means the edge of the opening cuts right across the bones above my big toe and littlest toe. I hoped wearing them would soften the hard leather, but even with thick socks they were excruciating to wear all day. I feel like the price is high for the low quality of the leather.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, cool weather flat, October 6, 2012
BurnsMom (Marysville, CA) - See all my reviews
This is a really comfortable flat, with a nicely padded insole. It is a bit on the warm side, being made out of felt, but it should be good for fall and winter. It seems to me that it runs a bit wide, compared to other flats I've had, and it does gap a bit as you walk. However, these issues seem small compared to the overall comfort, which is great, and the "cute" factor - also great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!, September 24, 2012
Stefanie M. (Randolph, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
Currently the shoes are a little stiff, I'm hoping the leather will soften up a bit. Otherwise, they are a great fit and the soles are very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite flats, October 25, 2013
I had bought my first pair of Dr. Scholl's over a year and a half ago and was so bummed when my rabbit decided he would make one of them lunch! They were perfectly broken in too! Anyway, I went back to the store I bought them at and they no longer carried them, nor did they have the current style. I had given up on finding these great shoes until it hit me, "what about Amazon". I am so so glad I did a search here because not only did I find the original style I my bunny had toyed with, I got this new style as well!

They do run a tad tight when you first get them, but I think they break in pretty quickly (about a week of constant wear) and once they are broken in I do believe they are very true to size.
I will always be a fan of these Dr. Scholl's. For me they offer just the right amount of support and they let my feet breath, unlike other leather flats I've tried.

5.0 out of 5 stars great look and versitile, January 25, 2013
I have these in four colors. Great looking with everything.
I wear them year round, and they hold up well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfortable, January 22, 2013
Great on the feet and the budget. So far very strong and sturdy and I'm able to wear them for long periods of time with no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars great purchase, January 18, 2013
they are comfortable and cute, prefect for work. I would love to get the other colors as well. The sizing is right on.

Rate and Discover Movies