Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

30%
70%

on April 2, 2010
Despite the many positive reviews about this "magic formula", it did not work at all with me. No single pound loss after 4 weeks of using it.
The package I received claimed to have a new stronger formula which was twice as effective as the previous one.
22 comments| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 20, 2010
Took this product for a full 90 days along with a low fat, low carb diet of less than 2000 calories per day and nada, nothing, zip! The only thing leaner is my wallet!
Don't waste your money on this snake oil.
11 comment| 81 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2009
Having been "stuck" at a certain weight (overweight) for years despite my best efforts, I decided to give Primal Lean a try as a last-ditch effort to lose my unwanted pounds. I purchased it from Amazon, and it didn't work for me at all, was "messy" if you catch my meaning without me having to go into details, and it's extremely overpriced.

I would not buy Primal Lean again, and cannot recommend it in light of my experience with this product.Primal Lean
1010 comments| 96 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2011
As Dr. Sears states, this product takes 10 weeks to work. At first I thought it was a ploy to get me to order enough of a supply to get more of my money, but low and behold, after 10 weeks, I SAW a difference and so did everyone around me. I will admit, the scale did not move much. At first I lost 4-5 pounds (I'm about 10-15 pounds from my goal--the hardest part to lose!) I was stuck at a set point for months, so I was glad to lose a few more pounds. HERE'S THE THING: People, SEVERAL people, kept commenting on my weight loss, yet I hadn't really lost weight on the scale--- but my body had changed my clothes fit better! It's like my weight re-distributed or something. My mid-section and uppper body, arms even, all trimmed up and so did my lower body problems areas. People constantly were saying I looked younger and were asking what I was doing. The lesson hear is to BE PATIENT--- trust the science and realize that IT TAKES TIME to correct the body's imbalances. It's worth the wait. Do try it...they have a great return policy, so why not try it.....just remember, it will take 10 weeks or more...your body needs to heal & correct. I'm really bummed that I didn't take measurements and pictures before & after--- so DO THAT and you'll see.
66 comments| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 21, 2011
I dont know why it didnt work for others but it has worked wonders for me! I have seen a major difference in the first week and even more the second week. I have been taking this product for two months and it has worked. It has helped me lose weight faster with exercise as well. You have to follow the directions and take it twice daily.
on January 18, 2012
To those who were complaining, you probably did not take this pill as required - 2x a day. I have been using this since June 15, 2010. I would not have used this product had it given me a bad side effect. The only side effect it gave me in the first month, was my body was producing gas... as in it made me pass wind. I wasn't regularly going to the bathroom either prior to using this. There will be days to a week I would not go and that pretty much says that my system wasn't normal (you should go once a day!). Now, I go everyday! I have tried so many diet pills prior to using this product but the dizziness, the fast heartbeat, the jitterness... just not worth it. This product never gave me those! That's why I stuck to it.

I introduced this product to my husband. And in the first week, he noticed that it makes him go regularly in the morning. That normally happens when he eats regular food, not cereals and milk and coffee. He is the type of person you will never never ever ever get into a diet pill. He saw what it did to me, so it was easy to convince him. That alone is what's making him take this everyday.

This is what I do. Since I have been using this product for so long, I noticed that it actually works better if you take this consistently at the same time. Just like when you take antibiotics, you take it a certain time every time. Likewise with this! I take this every single morning before breakfast!!! And then take one either before lunch or before dinner. When I plan to have a heavy lunch or heavy dinner, I pick which of the two I will take my pill prior. But never skip the pill before breakfast!!!

I dieted or fasted when I was single. The longest I have fasted was 18 days! Just pure water.. not juice... no solids. Your body stops being hungry on the 3rd day so it was easy to continue with fasting. BUT boy oh boy, I didn't know that it was messing up my metabolism big time. So when I started eating, I just gain weight. Even a small amount of sweets, or just a normal size meal - I was gaining weight. Until I found this product. Now I eat whatever I want, how much I want. Probably because I have been using this so long, it has actually fixed my metabolism. I am not losing the pounds I want to shed but I have become leaner. My arms are not as big and I can fit in my old business suits! That says a lot because I can never wear it comfortably because I got big arms!!!

Basically, this product gave me back my shape. Yes it is expensive but I do buy 6 bottles at a time because it comes out cheaper than buying 1 or 3 bottles.

Is this worth it's price?? Yes, it is definitely worth it for me. I am a long time user and would not waste it had it not given me any benefit. You just have to be patient and wait it to fix your messed up metabolism!!!

By the way, I never exercise! I was already hitting size 6-8 and now, I am size 3. My Guess jeans are size 26!
on March 9, 2012
I've done everything right & steadily gained since a hysterectomy years ago, so this was a "might as well try it, nothing else has worked" - I ordered this & followed directions and ....NOTHING. No weight gain, NO Weight Loss, No "looked thinner" or anything else...
66 comments| 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 29, 2011
Tried the product for about 12 weeks; actually gainesd 2-3 pounds. Sent e-mail to Sear's company asking if I did anything wrong, but received no reply. I did not bother to ask for a refund.
on April 16, 2012
Reading all the reviews, both pro and con I decided to check out the commentators other reviews.
The products glowing reviews came from people that had no other reviews posted...makes me wonder if they ar legit?
Still have to research..but this bothers me a bit.
on August 9, 2011
I not only did not loose weight while taking Primal Lean, I gained weight! It made me constantly hungry so I ate a few more calories, but not a lot, and I eat healthy, with very little refined carbs and no sugar. I took it for 60 days, 2 bottles, waiting for it to kick in but had to stop at 7 lbs gained. Unfortunately, I didn't take the time to ask for a refund until it was too late. I'm sure they were counting on that! I wanted to lose 5-10 lbs. Now I have to lose 15!