5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, May 19, 2012
This review is from: Dr. Selby Crema Curativa 1.4 Oz 2-pack (Health and Beauty)
I originally found this stuff when I lived in Latin America and was happy to see it sold here. I've used it for cuts (speeds healing time), razor burn, and even on really bad break outs when I wanted to make sure I treated the infection. I bought a bunch of tubes before I left in 2009 and still use it to this day. Def a must have in the medicine cabinet!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Diaper Cream, March 24, 2013
This review is from: Dr. Selby Crema Curativa 1.4 Oz 2-pack (Health and Beauty)
My Paraguayan mother-in-law gave me this cream to use as a diaper cream for our son. At the first sight of a rash I put this on, and it's gone the same day. This cream contains lanolin which is an awesome skin healer. The cream also has zinc oxide which resists moisture in the diaper area. I've also used it on myself and is well known as the "cure-all" for skin irritations. I'm so happy to see I can order it here, if we don't make it back to Paraguay before I run out. It only takes a tiny bit to make a big difference, def worth the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars This cream rocks, October 16, 2013
Chris Rock "kustid" (Woodend, Victoria Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dr. Selby Crema Curativa 1.4 Oz 2-pack (Health and Beauty)
I suffer from psoriasis. This cream at night makes all the flaky skin disappear and instead of 7 days of peeling no more this cream stops it as soon as I see it. I've tried just lanolin but this is so much better.

Dr. Selby Crema Curativa 1.4 Oz 2-pack