Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Audio CD|Change

on February 16, 2014
I have a rather large collection of Christmas CD's, I finally added the grinch. I actually haven't opened it but can listen to the CD online through amazon prime. Didn't know that until after. Very happy indeed.
on October 12, 2015
This is a recording of the actual 1966 television special. I bought it several years ago for my son and he loves it. It is a staple in the car. We don't always wait for Christmas to listen to how "the Grinch's heart grew two sizes that day". Listening to it rather than watching is an entirely different experience for the imagination. I highly recommend.

Wish there were audio versions of other specials available in this format!
on October 23, 2014
Whats Christmas without the Grinch??? This is the soundtrack from the original TV show (not the Jim Carey version) and its excellent. You have the original songs and dialogue from the show and being a purist this was right up my alley. If you love the Grinch, and who doesn't, then its well worth the money and worth having it so you can listen to it in July!!!
on July 29, 2015
this is a awesome soundtrack it is fun and enjoyable to listen to. the best songs on this soundtrack are all of them. if you have not listened to this soundtrack then i recommend you do
on January 26, 2016
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE THIS. It tells the whole story on the vinyl. Gave it to my mother as a Christmas gift, and she fell in love with it. Highly suggest.
on July 20, 2016
Great recording. This is really one to have for listening on your turntable.
on January 6, 2016
I listened to this a number of times this holiday season. Quality is good.
on November 3, 2014
FYI, this is a clip from the movie - it doesn't contain the entire song.
on October 7, 2014
I love how the grin check stole Christmas makes my day more happy!
on January 5, 2016
Great price and sounds just like the original movie