4.0 out of 5 stars Nice addition to Seuss collection
Published 16 months ago by Linda

3.0 out of 5 stars Dr.Seuss is the man!
It's pretty good, the kids love it. I love that I don't have to read to them before nap, this does it for me!
Published 11 months ago by m.mandy

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice addition to Seuss collection, April 12, 2013
This review is from: Dr. Seuss's Short Story Collection (App)
I am a big fan of other Oceanhouse Media apps, typically with clear graphics and overall good quality. While the Dr. Seuss short story collection is a nice addition, I am surprised with some quality issues. For example, in the story "Too Many Daves" the last few words of the story are clipped off in the audio. Annoying to have the end of the story missing! (Hopefully will be corrected in an update?) Images are also a bit blurry compared to other Seuss apps (Green Eggs and Ham, Cat in the Hat, Horton Hears a Who, etc.) and it's obvious not as much effort went into the audio (limited sound effects that are obviously recycled clips from other apps from Oceanhouse).

Despite not being of the same calibre of some other apps, I am sure these issues will be irrelevant to my one and three year old grandchildren. I think they will enjoy these short stories immensely--and that is what really matters.

4.0 out of 5 stars finally an interactive book for android that works, April 14, 2013
Dragon Mama (Providence, RI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dr. Seuss's Short Story Collection (App)
I was hesitant to order yet another children's book for my tablet, only to find that it wasn't formatted correctly. This book is worth it. The pictures are all click able, sending an animation of the word to pop up. The voice reads the stories nicely. And of course, Dr Seuss is wonderful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Money well spent! I am extremely frugal but to ..., July 1, 2014
This review is from: Dr. Seuss's Short Story Collection (App)
Money well spent! I am extremely frugal but to see that my child is finally ok with giving new words a try and NOT becoming frustrated, works for me! Wether the words are real or not, irrelevant. Gaining confidence to tackle pronouncing them, priceless!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for entertainment and teaching reading, May 25, 2014
Amazon Customer (Long Beach, california) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dr. Seuss's Short Story Collection (App)
I bought this for my six year old niece and she loves it and uses it a lot. In a few months she has really improved a lot with her reading after using because she can highlight any word she doesn't know it it will say it. She is now reading regular children's books quite well. I was amazed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!!, April 12, 2014
This review is from: Dr. Seuss's Short Story Collection (App)
Everyone loves Dr. Suess!! My children read these by themselves and with me. I love the way the OM books show the words when you touch the pics on the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!, March 14, 2014
This review is from: Dr. Seuss's Short Story Collection (App)
Oceanhouse Media, Inc never fails to amaze me! This collection of books has kept both of my daughters (2 & 6) entertained for hours. It has three ways to read the book, Read it By Myself, Read it to Me and Autoplay. Each page is clickable anywhere on the page and has some way to interact. It has been helping my 6yr old learn words because you can click on individual words and it reads the word. It helps her frustration when she cant sound them out. Awesome collection, I recommend them for everyone with children!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great app for kids, March 10, 2014
This review is from: Dr. Seuss's Short Story Collection (App)
My 2 years loves the stories and the set up is awesome easy to navigate from one story to the other

5.0 out of 5 stars great for kids, November 26, 2013
This review is from: Dr. Seuss's Short Story Collection (App)
great collection, my daugther loves the way the pages move through the story. And I love that it has a "read to me" option.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good time for the little one., June 23, 2013
This review is from: Dr. Seuss's Short Story Collection (App)
I have a 6 yr old little girl that loves to read. It reads to her or she can read along. Either way she gets it and goes and read. Which is way better than watching the TV.
If you have a little one, this is a great find! You will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Your kids will love it, June 3, 2013
This review is from: Dr. Seuss's Short Story Collection (App)
My kids love it. I already recomended it to all the parents i know. You can use it as a book, you can use auto play or read to me but i turn pages mode. It is perfect little game/book for you and your kids.

Dr. Seuss's Short Story Collection