5.0 out of 5 stars Not a believer in baths but..., December 8, 2011
This review is from: Dr. Teal's Vapor Bath - Relax (Eucalyptus Spearmint) (Misc.)
I'm not normally one to take baths, but after a terrible quarter in school, followed by a hellish shift at work, I needed one! I went to Walmart and bought a bottle of Dr. Teal's Relax and Relief Foaming Bath. I settled into the tub, and shut my eyes. I actually woke with my 4 month old Jack Russell puppy laying on my chest. If it can calm a Jack Russell, it's got to be good, right? For the price, it smells amazing, and a little bit goes a long way (5 capfuls per bath). I also added some of my own epsom salts to the bath, since I had heard the pre-dyed salts can leave ugly stains in the tub. The ache in my neck is gone, and my feet and legs are no longer sore. I highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, March 7, 2013
I really enjoy soaking in this body bath. I had a hard time finding it locally so I got it here and the price was right

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Teal's the cheap alternative to Pricy bath lotion, October 14, 2012
I have a LOT of bath gels - specifically a lot of different Crabtree and Evelyn products, at least 11 different products, plus other lesser lights. I love all the Dr. Teal's products so much I use them more than the Crabtree gels. But this one is my most favored gel by far. As the steam from the water comes up, you are literally lifted from your surroundings to a scented place in herbal heaven.
There is just enough eucalyptus - perfectly blended - that I would prescribe this for anyone with a cold or stuffy nose or chest.
I have purchased this brand and given it to friends, that is how much I like this product. It does have healing properties to it, and I can't say that about any other brands or types I have ever used. It is a MUST HAVE in the winter, either used in the bath or shower, and men will appreciate it too as it is not at all a 'girly' scent. Perfect to get your body up to speed in the morning or a heavenly bath at night. And at this price you can afford to use it everyday! I have since found this product at a local grocer's for a LOT less, fyi. Also, don't confuse this product with the other Dr. Teal's with Lavender. The two are entirely different and this one is by far the best of the two. You want the one that says 'Eucalyptus' on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite, March 10, 2012
Smells great, relaxing and invigorating at the same time, but most surprisingly, this stuff is a wonderful moisturizer. Makes my skin soft and smooth, and does a good job of improving keratitis pilaris. My local Walmart stopped carrying Dr. Teal's. Glad to find it here.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, September 14, 2011
It smells REAL good, it will make you so relaxed that you will go sleep!!! Beside, it contains Epsom salt which soothe and relief muscle pain.

I slept for 4 hours then woke up and decided to have a hot bath with it, after that I just went back to sleep I couldn't go anywhere

Yes it will calm you and relief your stress...guaranteed

Highly recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars Relax..., July 20, 2011
Tonya Cather (THEODORE, AL, US) - See all my reviews
I love this aroma of Eucalpytus and a hot bath! My favorite thing to do after a long hard day is have a bubble bath with Dr. Teal's vapor baths! They are wonderful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fragrance. I use all of the Dr, August 30, 2014