Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

Flavor: Mixed Berry|Size: 600 g|Change

on January 21, 2013
Unlike Dr. Vanessa's other products this is completely disgusting and cheap! It's made from - get your barf bag ready - RAW COW SKIN. There are so many other options for QUALITY collagen from bees to certain vegetables and fruits. Yet they pick the cheapest most disgusting option (cows skin) and proclaim "anti-aging" on the bottle.

Here is what you are drinking: Cows skin dried out then shred it into powder. Then they add some cheap artificial flavors (berry) to cover up the taste. But it's so disgusting you cannot cover the taste. It's like a turd soaked in cheap perfume.

Do NOT waste your money on this cheap product with a fancy label.
on December 13, 2010
My sister, mom, and myself bought this product about 2 months ago. None of us have seeing any results. This product is like drinking a Cooley. My sister and I were drinking collagen pills from another brand before this product, and we felt the results from the collagen pills in 3 weeks (join pains stopped, hair started growing, smooth skin). We decided to stopped the collagen pill and try this product. We thought because this product is represented by a doctor and it is expensive, it would work better than the collagen pills, but boy we were so wrong. I started getting joins pains again. Make yourself a favor and save your money. There are other products out there that really work.
on June 24, 2015
Hey , this stuff is the fabulous! I have been using this product now for a couple years and have absolutely NO COMPLAINTS! Well worth the money , you get what you pay for. Don't know why there are any bad reviews , maybe they had something else going for them that was a factor. All I can say is I LOVE the stuff. I mix it with my berry or fruit drink. To me on it's own it tastes a lot like Jello but with less flavor , that is why I add flavor to it. I ordered mine from Swanson Health Products in Fargo , North Dakota. Anything I order from there is always fresh. A very trustworthy store.
on June 5, 2013
This is a Powerful product to help with sore knee joints. Also, I believe it's helping my immune system. I'm still in the stages of trying this and am on my first bottle that I bought on an online auction site, but may buy here on Amazon next time. The one thing that I don't like is the taste of this stuff, however, when something really works for you, you don't care what it tastes like, you will stir it up in some water and just gulp it down quickly no matter what. If you are so put off due to a bad tasting product then you may not like this one, but if you try it and see some results then you have to decide if it's worth it to you to have to drink an awful taste like this or not. I think it's well worth it and I will continue getting this product. I believe I am seeing improvement on the skin on my face as well. I hope you can get over the taste of this stuff and enjoy all the benefits it has.
on April 23, 2015
Awesome stuff
I have been taking it only 1 week and I already feel a difference in my knee
I was told about this by a client and ordered it overnight delivery and I ordered more today
I am taking it twice a day
Looking forward to more pain free days to come
on June 14, 2015
I have been using Dr. V's product for approximately three months and I've noticed a remarkable difference in my arms and my chest area.
on February 8, 2014
I have taken this product now for about 5 months. I perceived a noticeable difference in my skin after only a few weeks of use, which is why I have continued taking it. I mix one scoop of the powder with about 1/2 a bottle of fruit flavored water (such as propel fitness water) or a can of sugar free green tea (such as arizona green tea) and I find the mix very palatable. Nothing I have tried has worked like this form of collagen. I've taken pills of various brands, but this mix works like nothing I've ever tried. Yes, it is expensive but it is worth every penny. I also run about 8 to 9 miles a week and have noticed that my joints feel healthy and strong. Try it -- you'll be glad you did!
on September 22, 2015
The taste isn't the best but the product does its job. My mother in law uses it and looks spectacular. I've used it for a few weeks and my skin looks nice. I even went out with no makeup. (I never do that lol)
on November 28, 2010
So far this product is what I thought it would be. I was directed to start taking this by a health professional to help with tightening the skin from a weight loss. I have seen a growth in my hair and the skin looks nice. I am hoping to see some results in the tightening of the skin. But I am sure it will take time.
on February 21, 2014
After three weeks of taking the dose 3 x's per day, I experienced major improvement in chronic back pain (from having torn ligaments several times in the last 10 years). I am re-ordering this because it made such a difference. And I just tore more ligaments--which I found out later is a stated side-effect from an antibiotic ( for the Florida flu). . The disadvantage of this particular brand: The price is steep; if you take the product 3 x's / day, the 600 gram bottle only lasts 3 weeks. On a fixed income, this is prohibitive. Yet I totally "get it" that by age 60 we're 60% deficient of collagen, which explains (if you read about what collagen does) all the tendon and ligament mishaps. I just wish Dr. V would create an auto ship price that is geared to income. In the meantime, I will be researching and trying other brands of collagen to compare. Proof is in the pudding and this does work!

See 1 answered question