Customer Discussions > Many Lives Many Masters forum

Dr. Weiss's Many Lives, Many Masters

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 19, 2010 9:43:15 AM PST
S. Barbare says:
I'm almost halfway through the book. I really want to get into it more, but I'm having trouble getting past the fact that in Catherine's first life that she describes, she remembers the date being 1863 BC. Dr. Weiss says these are her exact words. There's no way she could "remember" this from back then, because they didn't use those years and the term BC until way after the birth of Jesus. I'm still trying to get through the book, but I feel like I'm just waiting for an explanation from the doctor about the dates.

Posted on Apr 14, 2014 12:10:16 PM PDT
george owens says:
Psyche: The soul/spirit as distinguished from the body. The Invisible being Visible is not what you think. The visible man is the atom man (parts) and is dividable, which is not real, authentic, nor genuine. The Invisible man is indivisible, (not part) whole and the only thing that is real, basic, and essential. The I Am is the Am I, which we are. When you look down from above, everything is different. The sages call it the Nand meaning circle with a line drawn horizontal midway, seeing from above the line isthe higher Nand. If you see from the bowels, below the lower line, the lower Nand, you experience Dark, Threatening, and fear-(false emotions appearing real). If doctor Weiss did not tell you this, his position is the same as Steven King. What you bring in is what you put out, better known as the law of attraction. If something seems not right, its because your receiving resistance, if it was right it would be opposite of the left.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Nov 19, 2010
Latest post:  Apr 14, 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions