Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on August 26, 2014
I bought this for my Dr Who obsessed 13yr old son. I have never seen any child so excited over a backpack. He was so happy he got teary eyed. I am also over the moon about this purchase because it is great quality and design. I was initially worried that there may not be enough tote space when placing my order because my son usually uses a huge Jansport which is stuffed with every book and notebook imaginable and weighs 20+ pounds. But I worried in vain. This bag is very spacious and then some. I have also been advised by my son that he had the coolest backpack and that he found a "secret pocket".
0Comment23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 19, 2014
This arrived within 2 days! I'm a medical student and it holds all my massive textbooks, folders, notebooks, etc without a problem. The coloring vibrant and the graphics are wonderful! I could not be happier with my Tardis backpack! This is most certainly a must have for any Whovian!
on August 8, 2014
My son loved this surprise and can't wait to start fifth grade in style. It is good quality and a decent size for notebooks, lunch box, and all the extras. One happy momma. :)
on August 1, 2014
Perfect for any back to school Doctor fan! My 10 year old can't wait to show it off! Great quality, shipped and received quickly.
on August 20, 2014
It was a great looking backpack, big enough to hold a 7th grader's large load of supplies. However, it is not durable or strong enough to use it as an everyday backpack. My daughter only uses it once or twice a week, alternating with her other backpack because she doesn't want it to rip out at the bottom. She told me she got a lot of compliments for that backpack.
on August 6, 2014
Can't Wait To show this off for my senior year of highschool (age 17)
on December 4, 2014
Pretty basic. I was hoping this would be a bit bigger and have a few more compartment.
It is definitely not "bigger on the inside".
This is good for basic use, and it appears to be of quality canvas materials.
My daughter was going to use it for school, but it is not big enough.
She does use it for overnights, however, and seems very happy with it.
on September 30, 2015
I was disappointed in the backpack. I hadn't noticed there are no side pockets which are handy to put my child's water bottle in. it appears to have just 2 small pockets for additional storage which would prove to be inadequate in middle/ high school since she will need a laptop. The backpack had a strong odor when first unpacked. The material isn't very sturdy, I think it's pvc. I'm afraid it will fall apart after this year since this is for school use. Just a few weeks after school has started the inside lining is cracking and tearing. A poor choice I will not make again. I got it for my daughter since she loves Dr. Who. I would have been better off getting her a good quailty backpack at the office store during there back to school sale.
review image
on July 7, 2015
A handle on the pack is damaged
review image review image review image
on February 20, 2015
It was a Christmas gift for my son, he loves it. Great quality. Standard sized backpack. Bright, vibrant colors. Thick materials, The straps are padded for comfort and the back of the pack is padded very nicely, as well. I have noticed that the graphics have gotten visible scratches and scrapes from my son's treatment of the bag. He is incredibly rough on his belongings (swings the bag around, slides it across the floor) and while the graphics clearly show the scrapes, there is no peeling or tearing of the graphics so it is holding up very well so far.