Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on October 7, 2015
This is my second pair. My first pair was the -Dragon Experience II Sunglasses, Purple , Purple Ionized- which I lost! The plastic on this one (the Red/orange looking one) feels cheaper. The sunglasses are awesome, they look really good. This is my favorite brand for sunglasses, well known brand overseas too. For an Italian pair of sunglasses, the price is very good as well.

Update.. I like the glass, but after 10 days (I wore them twice or so) I realized that the frame is not well made. Let's see what happens with the provider.
on June 21, 2013
Actually my husband is the one who bought these sunglasses, but he was very very pleased. For me, they are too colourful, but that just depends on your taste. The quality is very good. The best part is how you see through them, it's great! They don't just make things darker but actually enhance colors and block the light very nicely.
on February 26, 2013
There's not much to say, you get what you paid for, is same as described, great quality and fast shipping. The only thing I wish is that they had included a hard case instead of a fabric one. Appart from that, I recommend them 100%!
on March 12, 2014
Comfortable and durable! Quality sunnys that look good and easy to wear, stylish and I would purchase these again for sure.
on May 9, 2013
I love these sunglases I take them with me while surfing and skimboarding and are amazing. Even better at the beach
on September 4, 2015
Have a big head, looked small on me, ended up returning them, but the where sweet glasses, wish they fit.
on February 20, 2013
muy buen producto, excelente material y por lo que se pago y buen precio, todo a tiempo y gracias por el servicio
on November 28, 2015
no problems what so ever, arrived on time
on December 31, 2013
are exactly alike. I did not like how fragile they are and the quality of the lens is bad gets scratched by anything. brings no case nor protection is only sending the lens in a holster.
on June 8, 2016
Great product, fast shipping, love it!