Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z - Xbox 360
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Video Game|Change

on January 30, 2014
Here are my very fist observations:
1.) Graphics are really cool! Though, there are a few times when close up on characters looks odd, but it's a new game, it's not a bad problem and not too prominent.
2.) Sometimes enemies seem OP, that may be because I'm bad, or maybe because they try to scale enemies so that the Saiyans are more powerful. But really, a blue saibaman was beating up Vegeta for a minute.
3.) It seems really short, I completed the saiyan saga in 20 minutes. HOWEVER, there are tons of other non-story missions where you beat stuff up!
Also, a lot of the movies are included, so the length shouldn't be too much of an issue.
4.) Story is weird, it's just...not an amazing story, it's just a modified DBZ story, you don't really get any actual info. It just kind of dropped Vegeta and Nappa in without much intro, and you just sort of appear on Namek without any info. So, if you haven't watched DBZ, or you plan on getting it for someone who hasn't watched it, don't get it. It's definitely aimed at DBZ fans, it's a great game, but if you're looking for a story, this isn't your game.
5.) The fighting is AWESOME!!! Super Attacks are easy to use, it's easy to send an enemy flying.
So far it's really fun!
on January 3, 2016
Brought this as a gift, also brought the PS3 version for a different nephew and the PC version for me. Its a must have for fans and even if you don't to the story there is so much to do. Local multiplayer battles is a definite plus although having to complete a mission beforehand was an odd requirement.
on July 9, 2015
I love DBZ since I was young but this game is not fun its basically the exactly same thing over and over again I was hoping that I can have a punch button and kick button but its only one button to fight, one for power, one for block, and one to lock on target witch was hard to hold and fight graphics are not great.
on June 10, 2016
The game is decent. I'm a huge dbz fan and have almost ALL the games, all I need is raging blast 2 and ultimate tenkaichi. As for this game is can say it had its moments that had me hooked but also had flaws. The graphics seemed a bit whatever to me but that wasn't too much of an issue.. The gameplay is what ruined it, No charging, and having to depend on the ai for some missions was extremely annoying. I hated playing medic and having to constantly stop gameplay to revive my Conrad's, it ruined the flow. Also I'll warn you that this game can be extremely difficult, I did fine because of my experience in dbz games but I can see it being too hard for casuals. Anyways as a dbz fan I enjoyed my time with it. My opinion would be, If you're a huge dbz fan give it a shot, if you're a casual you're better off with trying out Xenoverse
on February 22, 2014
It's a free roam battle who doesn't like that with amazing teammates on story mode and good that it has amazing new characters like bills super saiyan god hokum and whis amazing game highly recommend it
on December 25, 2015
NO LOCAL MULTI PLAYER supported equals, I regret I bought it. Wanted t sit down and play with my son on Xbox 360 as I was a dbz fan when I was young, and now he is.. Not fun at all. What was you thinking Bandai. Wish it could have been zero stars. It there are ppl that like playing alone.
on May 23, 2014
The shipping was fast the game is just plain out amazing, although i do think i needs splitscreen but other then that its a kickass game!
on September 16, 2014
A small learning curve on the controls, but very fun to play. Lots of parallel story mode quests that add to the shelf life of the game. Online multiplayer is broken though---so much lag that it is unplayable (I have 50mbps cable Internet, and the game pauses to sync every 10 seconds). But if you love DBZ, then this is the best game to date IMO.
on February 24, 2015
I waited a few months to give a review so I could fully take in the game. When I first ordered this I was worried about how long it would keep ones attention. Let me just say, not only would teenagers like this game but adults as well.

The graphics are decent. There are times where the graphics look a little odd due to camera angles, but other than that its not a problem. The game is pretty short(saiyan saga), but there are many non-story missions that are fun to do as well. Length wasn't much of an issue though. Story wise - it seems a bit modified. It was hard for me to understand because I am not a huge DBZ fan. I would recommend this game for people are have watched DBZ. My Fiance on the other hand loved the game and understood it much more since he is a fan. Overall the fighting is pretty good and super attacks are easy to use.
on March 20, 2014
its a time consuming but fun game to play. i hope more people get it the battles are pretty fun