Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
Dragon Ball: Revenge of King Piccolo - Nintendo Wii
|Price:||$53.00 + $3.99 shipping|
- An all-new adventure game - Run, jump, explore and fight in a full 3D world using the Wii Remote and Nunchuk, the Classic Controller or the Nintendo GameCube Controller
- Exciting gameplay modes - Goku can lock onto enemies and perform different stun and combo attacks
- Cut scenes from the original anime - View key events from the series refined in full CG and in an all-new dramatic detail never before seen
- Fight in the World Tournament - Choose your favorite character from the Dragon Ball series and challenge your friends in head-to-head battle
- Shop at the store - Purchase items that will aid your quest in the Adventure Mode or unlock fun items for the Gallery
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
- The bosses take a little too long to kill unless you use a Kamehameha. This wouldn't be a problem if it were just General Tao or King Piccolo that this happens but it's with almost every boss. This is part of the reason the game is just a little tough and kinda long.
- There is no co-op play...that was pretty disappointing to me. Beat-em ups are always a lot more fun and a lot easier when you're playing with friends. This could have saved this game from being just above average. The only time you can play with someone else is during the tournament mode.
- By far the best thing about the original DB series is the humor. In this game there's hardly any. The tone of the story mode is a little too much like DBZ instead. I wish they would have added a little more humor in this game.
- The tournament mode is pretty stale.Read more ›
The story is pretty much Young Goku's adventures of the original Dragonball series but the story is more an emphasis on the King Piccolo ark line.
The controls are simple and easy to get into, the game play itself is a bit repetitive since it is mostly side scrolling platforming, fighting, and puzzle solving. Even though it is repetitive, it's not boring when it comes to the boss battles, many hardcore Dragonball fans will remember the old characters both heroes and villains of the series.
The cutscenes are also very well done since it was made by the same development team that made DBZ:T3 on the same model engine.
If you are not familiar with Dragonball, this is not for you, but if Dragonball is a part of you, this is a good game for the price for those needing a break from DBZ.
Another thing I like of this game is the story, the voice actings are wonderful and makes the story even more entertaining.
I recommend this game for all people like me who like a good adventure game with our favorite hero.
If you like Dragon Ball's original story, this game is for you or your Kids.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Thanks! the picture quality was rather weird but thats not anything new with these asian type games. Fast shipping too.Published 11 months ago by Dylan Horatschki
The game is in very good conditions and i got it on time. Good job my son is gonna be so happy whith his gamePublished 22 months ago by comprador
My son is a Dragon Ball Z fan. When we ordered the game he had high hopes. The boy could not stop playing it since after Christmas. Read morePublished on January 22, 2014 by Shanay P.
My 9 year old son LOVES this game. He's a Wii Game aficionado, so if he loves it, your kids will love it as well.Published on December 13, 2013 by J.R.
Excellent sidescroller full of Dragon Ball charm. Does an awesome job following the original anime story and letting you play your favorite fight scenesPublished on November 3, 2013 by T. Hower
Okay i think Dragonball is awesome and i got this game for my eighth birthday and got stuck on some level. Read morePublished on October 12, 2013