5.0 out of 5 stars Great program
Published 14 months ago by railfanbs

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Information, Poor Quality Sound in Video
Published 12 months ago by B. Vaughan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Information, Poor Quality Sound in Video, August 15, 2013
B. Vaughan (Montgomery, AL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Training Video (DVD-ROM)
I purchased the training video as an investment to help me with NaturallySpeaking. I missed it being on sale at a third of the cost, and felt that it would be worth the original cost. The information in the video is helpful, even though the navigation is rather simple. This is a CD, not a DVD which I found out the hard way. That is not a problem, but it will only play on your computer and not your TV.
The sound is extremely poor. The narrator seems to be in a regular room, not in a sound booth, and the sound is very low and hollow. It is suprising that Dragon would approve such poor quality sound. Perhaps it was to add realism to the video, but it is distracting. I was a bit disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, July 5, 2013
John Prince (Ukiah, California United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Training Video (DVD-ROM)
Useful and frankly should have come with the product and not have to be purchased separately. It would be better if it were interactive however. While there is inactive training video in program it is far too limited to be useful.

2.0 out of 5 stars do you really need this?, March 29, 2013
This review is from: Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Training Video (DVD-ROM)
The training did not really make it any easier to start up dragon. However I love the main dragon program, which provided enough information to get going.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great program, June 4, 2013
This review is from: Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Training Video (DVD-ROM)
I purchased this program and installed without any problems. I watched the examples that came with the program and started using it right away. Easy to use. Learning to edit takes some time but works well. I recommend it to anyone who has problems typing. I have not experienced any problems with the program. I recommend it highly.Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home 12.0, English

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than nothing - Way far over priced, March 27, 2013
This review is from: Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Training Video (DVD-ROM)
The title pretty well says it. If the price were $10, I would be pleased with my purchase. At $30, it's a ripoff. The Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 program was only $50.

3.0 out of 5 stars you could do without this program, November 1, 2013
This review is from: Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Training Video (DVD-ROM)
product is very good. But you don't really needed its. the c_d that comes with the program is all you really need.

5.0 out of 5 stars The training Video was very helpful, July 2, 2013
This review is from: Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Training Video (DVD-ROM)
The training video was very helpful and well worth the money.
Since You system tells me I needed nine more words here they are.

1.0 out of 5 stars For me it was useless., July 17, 2014
This review is from: Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Training Video (DVD-ROM)
As much as I had hoped to learn a lot from this video, I learned nothing new. I thought, at least for my needs, it was very superficial and did not touch on the questions I had. I needed detailed instructions and explanations in how to improve recognition, how to navigate the program and the nitty-gritty of the program. This video covered none of this, I thought. It really did not explain the process for correcting errors, or making sure that the corrections are employed by the program in "learning" and correcting itself. I get messages all the time from the Dragon program that tell me to increase the space used by the program, or that tell me I might be doing something wrong. This video explained none of these. I kind of wander around the program like a blind man, trying to do the best I can. Dragon generally meets my needs, so the failures of the video are not a catastrophe for me, but I certainly could have saved a few bucks by not buying this video. I would not recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hands on Intruction, July 28, 2013
This review is from: Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Training Video (DVD-ROM)
The DVD tells you exactly all the operations of using the Dragon, My problem is the Dragon program I purchased never arrived!

5.0 out of 5 stars Speak like a Dragon!, July 14, 2014
This review is from: Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Training Video (DVD-ROM)
Very helpful and a great introduction!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Training Video
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 12 Training Video by Nuance Communications, Inc. (Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
$29.99 $28.24