Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dragon NaturallySpeaking For Dummies
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on August 6, 2013
Easy to follow and an easy read. A good background on how Naturally Speaking works. Keep it handy for easy reference.
on July 19, 2013
The owners manual for NaturallySpeaking. This book will take the reader from beginner to pro. I highly suggest anyone new to this software use this as a guide.
on October 13, 2013
Great introduction- Got me (a rank amateur) to begin to use Dragon NS within hours of shipment arrival. Delighted with magical results.
on August 9, 2013
The author explained in pretty clear terms how to make use of "Dragon Naturally Speaking." Much easier to comprehend than the manual.pdf that came with the program.
on September 18, 2013
this book is necessary if you use dragon naturally speaking. It gives you much more than the dragon program does
on October 28, 2013
This book help me out of quite a few problems that I encountered while working with the Dragon Naturally Speaking Program. I keep this book close by when I am in this program. Thanks.
on December 31, 2013
What can I say. Great book, easy to follow, lots of good information that is not easily found in the Dragon Speak software documentation.

Well worth the price!
on October 17, 2013
As an easily overwhelmed and confused "newbee", this series and this installment have been great at
instruction for the technologically inept.
on February 4, 2014
I have a Mac-this was written with a windows user in mind. A lot of the controls work the same--a lot don't. Since I had to buy Dragon Dictate (the Mac version of Naturally Speaking). I can't blame the book, I should have known better. If you have a Mac, this isn't your best choice.
on March 4, 2014
Well-written and informative book for NEW users of Dragon. Is quite up to date with the Version 12 information. Thought as an experienced user of Dragon I might pick up some information about tricks or techniques of which I was unaware, but found this to be a good trainer for basic orientation for new or casual user.