Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

VINE VOICEon March 4, 2014
I bought this pak last weekend for an awesome price $9.99 at that price it's a huge steal. Even at full price there is a lot of game here. I originally owned both games on 360 but not the deluxe ones. I loved both of them, the PC version goes way beyond what the console could. With all the DLC and add on pak of Awakenings this is just awesome. The only thing that could have been better was adding all the content released for DA 2 with this! If you love fantasy games, strategy role play, or just hack and slash, this is the game set for you!
on June 18, 2014
Huge fan of the original dragon age and to score the ultimate edition for that price i couldnt pass it up, i would recommend using the amazon downloader as i have seen several issues using the EA servers, my only regret is that this also came with dragon age 2, the experience of playing dragon age 2 is similar to what i would imagine sticking my finger into a meat grinder would feel like. but seriously, it is worth it !
on March 1, 2014
Managed to get these on sale for $9.99. I haven't even played DA2 and don't even need to. DA:Origins is SO good I easily got my moneys worth. Wonderful game with so many choices/decisions and options. Magnificent job by Bioware and EA.
on November 2, 2013
Amazing game! I just got around to playing it after taking a long break and it completely exceeded my expectation. Looking forward to the sequels.
on June 16, 2014
A brilliant game. If you haven't played it yet, and you enjoy RPGs with stellar stories, fantastic acting, and a deep and immersive world, then you owe it to yourself to play this game. Dragon Age II is OK too, but it may be a bit disappointing when compared with Origins.
on June 19, 2014
dragon age: origins is simply one of the best rpg's i have ever played. Dragon age 2 however was not as polished as the first game, but still alright. This bundle is a must buy if you are looking forward to Dragon age: inquisitions and have not yet played any of the series
on June 14, 2014
Its a console game and yet it has no controller support...WTF? The game is great and the reason why I got it was because I loved them on Xbox, I recommend it if you like mouse and key board, but if you're a controller guy than I wouldn't get it because its just not the same.
on November 24, 2015
Simply put, this game is just a waste of landfill space...
The graphics are AMAZING, but that's about it.
You can't level grind or max out your characters.
So therefore, you can never realize their full potential.
There are simply NOT ENOUGH enemies around to fight, and there's also not much interaction with most of the townspeople.
You NEVER have enough gold to buy the best equipment and supplies when you need it most.
All the boring excessive dialog, and pointless fetch quests are just there to stall time and make the game feel artificially longer.
But I'm not that stupid tho, I can see this game game going south from miles ahead.
That's why I stopped playing this stupid lame excuse of a game after only two days.
The maps are extremely small and limited in scope, they just keep making you run around in circles.
In this day and age of modern RPGs, this is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE!
The game won't even boot up like half the time because it's so crashy and buggy.
I keep getting the 'DIRTY DISC ERROR' message everytime I try to boot this game; despite the fact that the disc is in mint condition, and all my other games work fine.
That's just another tell-tale sign that they rushed the game out the door ASAP.
Not worth it at ANY price!
DO NOT buy it!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 19, 2014
Love this game its amazing one of the best RPGs in years. Very fun game cant wait for 0art 3 Inquisition
on May 20, 2014
If you love RPG this is a must own series. Orgins is one of the best RPG experiences of all time and while DA 2 was a bit disappointing for the price of these items makes it a must own.