Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

100%

on February 10, 2012
This is the fifth in a series of six. My daughter and I have been reading since the beginning of the Ever series and was anxiously waiting the release of Dragon Rising. It was well worth the wait. Misha is still looking for her father in this book and traveling with her two friends, while trying to avoid the dragons. They were only supposed to be out for a few weeks, but there seem to be more and more of them everyday. Misha is confusd by their behavior and of the behavior of the animals in the rainbow jungle.

Things advance between her and Jadus, something I know my daughter was rooting for. The ending was a total surprise and it left me wondering what is in store for those trapped in Ever. I suggest that if you haven't read this, you start with the first book. They are short, intended to encourage reluctnt readers to read. It does that and more! You won't be dissapointed.
on March 3, 2012
The fifth installment of the Tales of Ever doesn't disappoint. It's full of adventure, danger and the Dragons are hungry. Will the main characters be on the menu? Well worth the read!