4.0 out of 5 stars Highly reccomended for preschoolers
Published on August 12, 2000 by Xeneri

3.0 out of 5 stars Dragon Tales
It's good animation for kids. You can see the pretty girl Emmy, her borther Max, dragon Quetzal, Ord etc. They learn challenges through adventure on the world.
Published on June 21, 2000 by KIHYUN LEE

4.0 out of 5 stars Highly reccomended for preschoolers, August 12, 2000
This review is from: Dragon Tales - Adventures in Dragon Land (DVD)
DRAGON TALES: THE ADVENTURES IN DRAGON LAND comes to us from the creators of "Sesame Street". Featuring all of your favorate Dragon pals, (Emmy, Max, Zak & Wheezie, Ord and Quetzal among others.) The disc features five animated adventures: "To Kingdome Come," "Baby Troubles," "Bad Share Day," "Zak Takes A Drive" and "The Forest Of Darkness."
Needless to say, this is really for the very young, I'd say about 2-4 yr olds. Personally I can't say that I'm a fan of the animation, but as a teaching video for small children, it beats Barney any day of the week. And the lessons taught are valuable and easily presented for the age group. This DVD also includes a full frame transfer, English and Spanish 2.0 stereo tracks and 3 sing along with Dragon Tales songs, sure to keeps your kids in song for days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for little ones!!, April 9, 2001
This review is from: Dragon Tales - Adventures in Dragon Land (DVD)
My 2 1/2 year old daughter had never seen dragontails before we purchased this DVD and now she can't get enough of it. It is played once a day atleast. This DVD is about Sharing. Very good lessons for any child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally wonderful entertainment for small children!, August 23, 2000
Mom of Four (Redondo Beach, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dragon Tales - Adventures in Dragon Land (DVD)
Excellent PBS television series on DVD for anytime use! The Illustrations by Ron Roedecker are enchanting and children adore them! Thank you for giving small children their childhood back! No scarey, blood and guts here, just fun, caring entertainment with great messages!

5.0 out of 5 stars loved by 2-3 year olds, August 29, 2000
This review is from: Dragon Tales - Adventures in Dragon Land (DVD)
This DVD is great for little kids, and not as great for adults when their little ones want to see it over and over and over again. L-OVE IT! (as per Weezy)
The story is not educational, but does demonstrate good values. I can't wait for the next series of episodes to come out, so I don't have to watch this DVD over and over again (as often)!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loooove it!, March 8, 2001
This review is from: Dragon Tales - Adventures in Dragon Land (DVD)
My daughter, one and a half, loves it. I find it one of the most entertaining children's programs around (for adults, that is), which is important when you have to watch the thing repeatedly. The stories are entertaining and teach good lessons. Sometimes my daughter will say "dance" and I'll put on the music videos for her. The songs are original and cute. I think my daughter has a crush on Max ;)!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOOOVED IT, May 4, 2001
Sandra M. Perkins (Glendale, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dragon Tales - Adventures in Dragon Land (DVD)
I really enjoyed it and sooooo did my 3 year old, he would watch it every day if he had not lost the disc, at some point I would love to replace the disc and allow him to watch it as much as he would like, I had a similar response with older some at this age when I bought a Lion King on video.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dude, this is my childhood </3, March 21, 2012
This review is from: Dragon Tales - Adventures in Dragon Land (DVD)
I grew up on my living room couch, watching Dragon Tales. Come bedtime, I hopped into my Cassie PJs and went to sleep dreaming of the dragons. You should totally get this for your kid. Your sister. Your mother. LETS MAKE THIS THE NEXT MLP GUYS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for kids, March 15, 2011
J. Orr (Dallas, Tx United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dragon Tales - Adventures in Dragon Land (DVD)
Better than a lot of the videos put out for kids. Good for keeping them happy and they even learn something.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Hit, December 24, 2009
This review is from: Dragon Tales - Adventures in Dragon Land (DVD)
Our almost 2 year old LOVES this! There are good stories, music, dancing, everything. The only thing I will say is that she was not concerned about 'the dark' until she saw the fifth episode (Forest of Darkness); I think the episode 'taught' her to be afraid of the dark. But love the dvd; it's definitely her favorite.

5.0 out of 5 stars life saver, December 17, 2007
This review is from: Dragon Tales - Adventures in Dragon Land (DVD)
My son is 2 months old and i put Dragontales on for him one day when he was crying. The theme song is the only thing that calms him down! Luckily I found it "on demand" until i could order the dvd!!! I love the lessons it teaches and can't wait till my son is old enough to understand it fully!

Dragon Tales - Adventures in Dragon Land
Dragon Tales - Adventures in Dragon Land by Phil Weinstein (DVD - 2000)
Used & New from: $0.01