Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dragon Touch R93 9'' Dual Core Google Android 4.4 KitKat Tablet PC, Rockchip RK3026 Cortex A9, 512MB RAM, 8GB Multimedia, Dual Camera, Google Play Pre-load, Multi-touch Screen, Skype Video Calling, Netflix, 3D Game Supported [by TabletExpress](Black)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 16, 2014
Delivered as promised! I like the tablet but there was a little problem with the charger. I called the TabletExpress customer service and they solved my problem quickly-excellent customer service. For the price of $70, it has 9" screen which I really want and it works fine, with great apps, connection is very fast, battery life is good. I can listen to music when I want. Everything we do on it is very fast! I would recommend this tablet.
on November 2, 2015
Can't get out of its own way...an odd size and doesn't fit in my tablet case without a bit of extra padding...won't do with many apps, so don't try to add much. It does in a pinch and don't expect a lot...It does say "Dragon Touch" (and sometimes you have to be a dragon to get it to shift!) not "Samsung" or "iPad". Good for email, maybe a lightweight game or two, a bit of web-browsing.
on November 4, 2015
Got tired of trying to get get a small inexpensive tablet . I was in the hospital and wasn't able to return it to the seller other wise they would have. It has been frozen since almost 2 months after I purchased it, its worthless, there is no way I would pay another 75 bucks to maybe be.able to fix it
on September 21, 2014
Great tablet for the price! Picture quality isnt the greatest, but I have 3 other cameras at hand, so not a big deal. Great for surfing the internet.
on September 20, 2014
Im not happy wuth the camera...my daughter loves to take pictures and she cant...very disappointed but thats what you get with the price u pay
on September 14, 2014
some times i have to push reset button because it wont turn on.other then that it is a good tablet for the price
on October 11, 2014
Got this tablet for youtube and learning games for my toddler. Works great! She loves it!
on September 9, 2014
Can't upload instragram
on September 22, 2014
satisfied
on September 29, 2014
Excellent tablet would purchase again. Made wife very happy, as they say " happy wife happy life"