5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my young daughter! Good Price too.
Published 9 months ago by Sheena D. Fellers

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Customer Service
Published 7 months ago by ROBERT

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my young daughter! Good Price too., December 14, 2013
This review is from: Dragon Touch® 7'' Pink Dual Core Y88 Google Android 4.1 Tablet PC, Dual Camera, HD 1024x600, Google Play Pre-load, HDMI, 4GB 3D Game Supported (enhanced version of A13) [By TabletExpress] (1. Pink) (Personal Computers)
I purchased this for my child for her birthday gift. I was hesitant buying this item because of all the negative reviews I read and being that I am not tech savvy, I was unsure it would do the things I wanted it to do but It was very easy to figure out! I was so proud of myself when I connected it to my wi-fi (which I had no clue how to do). It has the same set up as my Android phone so I was familiar with it. My daughter is 5, she can operate this tablet as good as I can. It serves the purpose I wanted it for...she can take pictures, watch netflix and youtube, and play games on it. I'm sure you can do more, but that's all I wanted it for. She even knows how to download games herself (Free one's only). Thankfully a password is required before she can purchase games. It also came with the film screen protector over it. The charger is tiny but I have never had issues with charging it, opposed to some of the comments I read. I've had it for over a month and have had no issues. I don't know the exact battery life, but it lasts long enough for her to play games and watch videos for an entire day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon and DragonTouch Rock!, April 6, 2014
tablet is great! and so was the customer service when my screen cracked and no one else was able to fix it,dragon touch sent me a brand new one! 5 stars all the way!

4.0 out of 5 stars tablet, January 26, 2014
Haven't had any problems they sent what I ordered. And it arrived on time. I enjoy this item. I recommend this device to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great For RVing, January 8, 2014
I'am retired and do a lot of camping mainly in the national forest campgrounds so i don't have wifi ,I have to go to restaurants where there is free wifi and it's so much easier to carry this tablet then a big cumbersome laptop It's also the first android system I've had and I really like it .

4.0 out of 5 stars College Student on a budget, July 25, 2014
FIRST IMPRESSIONS

If you can afford a better tablet, go with the better tablet. If this is your price point, buy it! :)

I was looking for a cheap tablet because I'm in college and I use the metro. I wanted it for general play with the internet and apps.. and I guess note taking. :P So far I'm happy with the purchase. Although my con list is longer... you HAVE to take into consideration the price. At the end of the day, it does what I want and I do not feel like the con list makes the item worth less than the $55 I paid.

Pros:
1) Pictures/Colors are true to pictures
2) Fast internet (when it's working) - this goes for internet surfing and app downloading.
3) Works great with Hulu Plus / Youtube

Cons:
1) Not as cheaply made as some mention. The only design flaw was the screen cracked right below the camera. Which you can barely notice and doesn't affect camera. No screens have popped out.
2) No instagram!
3) A lot of the 5 stars reviews are super shady! Copy and paste all over.
4) Horrible camera quality. The most zoomed out image is still zoomed in, which is weird. No flash either.
5) The 3D screen is a bit weird. Probably the thing I dislike the most. If you look at the tablet at a certain angle it's like watching a 3d movie without the glasses.
6) Occasional WIFI dropping. Usually forcing the lock screen or restarting fixes it.
7) Occasionally the tablet's screen freezes. Forcing lock screen fixed that.

Also, you get about 2.6 usable GB.

Overall, at this moment. I do not regret buying it. It's $55, literally the cheapest tablet out there. There are tablets marketed to children that cost more than this. Like I said before, if you can afford a better tablet, buy the better tablet. And if you can't and nothing on the con list is going to kill you, I think this would satisfy your wants.

I'll be back if I change my mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect tablet for a budget, October 29, 2013
I LOVE this little tablet. I honestly was expecting a piece of junk for that amount of money, but the reviews were promising.
Who knew you could get such a great deal these days!? I pretty much just bought this for reading books on Kindle and downloading a few apps/games and it is prefect. The only bad thing is the camera is not that great, but it's a tablet...if you have a phone or camera. there really is no use for the camera. Also, the speakers aren't the best either, but i always use earphones anyways. Very smart decision to cut the costs of upgrading the tablets camera/speakers and focus on the things that really matter to make a good, cheap tablet.
Mine came with a screen protector already applied, which was awesome! and it may only be 4G, but it has a slot for a Micro SD card, where you can store your music,photos and other stuff.

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Customer Service, February 3, 2014
Product had a very small blemish on the screen which turned into a completely cracked display. Have been fighting with TabletExpress on getting the product warrantied and I cannot even get through the process of where to send the tablet! The customer service reps do not speak clear english. You have to repeat everything to them several times and they just read a script to you which goes in circles and never can get them to tell you where to mail the product back to warranty it.

This product is 2 months old... Will never buy from TabletExpress again. At this point it is still unresolved as of the date of this rating. I am currently sending emails and have yet to get a response from their customer service department.

5.0 out of 5 stars No braggin' about the Dragon, April 29, 2014
G. Blake (Summit Hill, PA USA) - See all my reviews
Love the tablet so much I got one for my wife. It's better than the first one I got for her. It was a Visual Land. That one punked out within a month and after sending it back to manufacturer for repair or replacement it went out again. Dragon Touch is a good buy and a good tablet. Very happy with my purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY FROM THIS SELLER!!!, January 14, 2014
I bought this tablet for my daughter it never turned on properly. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO RETURN IT FOR TWO WEEKS NOW ! The seller keeps closing my request,I wouldn't recommend this piece of junk to anyone or doing business with this company that doesn't even stand behind its product.

5.0 out of 5 stars tablet, December 14, 2013
it was what I wanted it was for christmas it will be enjoyed for what the boys wanted very pleased

Rate and Discover Movies