5.0 out of 5 stars Just as fun as it was in my childhood
My mom used to use the Topsy Turvy tool on my ponytail when I was younger, and I had a nostalgic thrill when I rediscovered it. It works great, even on my extra-long, extra-thick hair. It adds a touch of elegance and fun when you're short on time and need to spruce up a regular ponytail.
Published on September 4, 2011 by K. Kerr

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made
It was cheap, but it broke the first time my wife used it and the instructions are in Chinese (I think, certainly not English). My wife says there are better versions available.
Published on November 21, 2010 by C. Cummings

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as fun as it was in my childhood, September 4, 2011
This review is from: DragonPad 2 Pcs Hair Braid Ponytail Maker Styling Tool (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Hard-to-find ponytail maker, December 26, 2010
R. Baker (Grayling, MI USA) - See all my reviews
Had a very hard time finding a pony tail maker like the one I had many years ago. This one works quite well, and although it seems a bit light-weight, it is holding up fine! The supplier even emailed to say when they were shipping, and it arrived well before the expected date. The only problem is that all the instructions are in Chinese.....but on the plus side, the pictorals are very helpful. Overall, a good product at a fair price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, November 21, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars hair style tool, September 25, 2011
I really enjoy this product, it arrived on time & this makes a great stocking stuffer at Christmas time. A great way to wear your hair when letting it grow out.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, February 19, 2012
Rob M. Surwill "vivinnv" (Henderson, NV United States) - See all my reviews
These are made of such cheap plastic that they broke within a week. Make sure to buy the ones made by Considered instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, July 20, 2011
I love it. The topsy tail works so well..It is flexible plastic and easy to use. I have thick hair and was worried about it breaking. Highly recommend for anyone who wants to to something different that is quick and easy to do!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, July 3, 2011
My daughter and I have had a lot of fun trying different hairstyles for she and her dolls! We ordered extras to give for gifts. Love them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars hair braid ponytail maker styling tool, May 30, 2011
I bought it before love it. My little girls don't cry as much when I use those instead of using my fingers trying to flip their hair. I knew my sister would love it so I bought for my nieces their bday..

5.0 out of 5 stars Hair Fun, January 23, 2014
This is the funnest and oddest tool that works amazingly. I was always curious as to how to make certain hair styles and with these it makes it all the more easy

4.0 out of 5 stars wish they were stronger, but they work, April 23, 2013
these came pretty quick considering they come from out of country, came before est. arrival date, so that is faster than I thought.
I got these to use on my daughter's hair, she is 5, and they do work, I wish they were stonger, but I don't see them breaking for a while, since its not like I use them every day, but if I did, I would say they would only last 2/3 months, but that's okay for the price you pay for these, there is a bigger and a smaller one, and they are just like any other of its kind, just cheaper, they are as pictured, black and plastic, but like I said, they work! it comes with a little picture instruction sheet, but you can always look on youtube or wherever else online if you want more info on how to use these or for more ways to use them, since there is a few more tricks that can be done with them... just check youtube, there is plenty of how to videos, and the howto website has plenty of videos as well I do recommend this to everybody, you cant beat the price, and they are just as good as the expensive ones, and I don't see any need in needing to spend that much money for a little loop tool!