Published 13 months ago by Sherri Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars Get only for people with small,tiny wrists
These look really neat and aren't bad in person but don't have the twisted leather bracelet that is shown in picture. It looks a little sparse and is much much smaller than described.
Published 13 months ago by Susan R. Blank

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful, Great Quality & Very Comfortable! I LOVE IT!, October 28, 2013
This review is from: DragonPad Fashion Accessories Trial Order New Quartz Fashion Weave Wrap Around Pu Leather Bracelet Lady Woman Wrist Watch Black
I was scheduled to receive my New Quartz Wrap Around Leather Bracelet Watch sometime between Friday, October 25, 2013 and Wednesday, November 13, 2013 by 8:00pm and it arrived today, Monday, October 28th, 2013 at 12:00 noon. I opened the package and it was carefully packed. I immediately put it on and it felt so comfortable, which I wasn't expecting. I've had bracelets like this before that are bulky and scratchy, but this one feels really awesome and it seems to be really great quality. The time was already set on the clock for my time zone. It has 2 metal snaps on the back side for adjustable fit which is perfect. I have tiny wrists, but sometimes I like it to fit loosely too. This is a really great product and a super awesome deal for the price. You'll be happy you bought it. I have uploaded 3 images here to show you front and back how it looks on my wrist. You should buy this product, you will be very pleased. I know I am and I plan to order more in different colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Real Beauty!!!, September 17, 2013
Melissa (Brooklyn, NY) - See all my reviews
I just received this item and could not wait to wear it. Upon opening package, I noticed that seller already set the time on the watch for me. Thank you!! Definitely an item for anyone who likes this look with the watch, it is beautiful. Would definitely order again. :O)

4.0 out of 5 stars great fashionable time piece, October 29, 2013
I purchased (2) of these watches for my teenage daughters, they love it! It's quite fashionable for them to wear to school everyday,

1.0 out of 5 stars Get only for people with small,tiny wrists, November 3, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived broken., December 29, 2013
I tried to fix it, since it was a last minute Christmas present and it still wouldn't work. I bought two and the second one worked but the leaf fell off as soon as this gift was opened.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cute but won't last!!, November 19, 2013
My cousin and I each bought one and they broke after only wearing once. They are not high quality!! Yes, they are super cute, but the leather bands snap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, December 27, 2013
I was looking for something a little different and this watch is perfect. Loved the price and shipping was quicker than expected. I have been wearing it daily for about a month with no problems.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute but smells, January 4, 2014
It looks really nice on the wrist, very delicate/feminine looking, but it has a very strong smell that gave me nausea...

5.0 out of 5 stars brown wrap around braclet, September 24, 2013
peachez (Mississippi) - See all my reviews
Ordered for my daughter. Came in way earlier than expected.. Very pretty set up! She seems to really like it.. Her wrist is a little on the bog side but still fits perfectly on the first button.

5.0 out of 5 stars RECOMMEND IT, September 24, 2013
I LOVED MY WATCH IT CAME IN FAST AND IT IS REALLY NICE I GOT MANY COMPLIMENTS ALREADY I LOVE IT AND WANT ALL COLORS