Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The DragonSearch Online Marketing Manual: How to Maximize Your SEO, Blogging, and Social Media Presence: How to Maximize Your SEO, Blogging, and Social Media Presence
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on July 9, 2013
I just started writing industry specific book on social media. Twitter for Salons & Spas: 10 Minutes a Day Wins New Clients & Customer SatisfactionAnd it's pros like Ric Dragon who have inspired me to do so because so many Internet Marketing books can be so heady and don't "come to life" for artists like me.
But Ric Dragon has done such a great job at packing so much internet business in one book and it was such a pleasure to read.
I downloaded his book to see if I might be missing anything where it concerns me teaching blogging to salons & spas. What I gleefully found was tidbits of knowledge that I didn't even know I needed to be a better social media teacher.
This book is a must-read for experts and businesses for todays online marketing.
on November 16, 2011
I first met Ric Dragon at Blog World in NYC in May of 2011. It was by far the most informative session I attended on how to write a blog that will drive results. Ric then lectured my Social Media Marketing class I teach at The Fashion Institute of Technology. He was terrific. The students loved his knowledge as well as his down-to-earth delivery. In this book, which is more of a manual, Ric shares all he has learned about creating an effective web presence for your company. And,that is what makes this such a great resource. Ric actually practices what he preaches. You know it will work for you since it already worked for his clients.

To gain the most out of this book you have to treat like a How-To Manual. Because that is what it is. Every topic is treated like a lesson in how to do things right. It has great and useful links to augment the information delivered. And,even though I spend hours a day reading and staying up-to-date on SEM, SEO, Social Media this manual introduced me to a lot of knowledge I was missing.

This book/manual has helped me educate my students and myself about how to do things right. Something we sometimes forget in our exuberance when we seek out followers, likes and hits. Ric's book is a great reminder to us that there are real people on the other side of that monitor and they want to be respected.
on November 29, 2011
Anyone starting a business, or running a business that doesn't have a website, or isn't involved in social media, blogging, promoting your business online, etc. should read this book. Great overview that gives you the scope of the different areas you should be involved in, some helpful hints on getting started, and resources to read and learn more. It's not an in depth how-to book (each topic would require it's own book), but really aimed at those who are unfamiliar with online marketing, social media, search engine optimization, blogging, etc. and don't know where or how to begin. Reading this is a good way to familiarize yourself with the aforementioned topics, understanding the basic concepts, and it can help you decide which of these areas you want to do on your own, and which you may want to hire professionals for.
on December 2, 2011
Ric Dragon has done a wonderful job with The DragonSearch Online Marketing Manual! Any business owner or entrepreneur should read this book! Anyone that hasn't engaged, or engaged fully, with online marketing should read this book! Anyone that thinks that social media doesn't apply to their business should read this book! If you are a believer but don't know how to start, read this book! Ric gives great advice in an easily understood and visual voice pertaining to the methodology, best practices and critical elements a business needs to know to launch their own online marketing effort. He has taken what can certainly be a daunting undertaking for any business and broken the process down into a manageable steps. Great job Ric! Thank you for sharing your many years of expertise!
on September 28, 2012
I picked up this book out of pure frustration. There's so much to learn in the world of social media and blogging and website building, it's overwhelming. I didn't want to waste any more time learning a new app or program only to find out that the "correct" one was to my left. I simply needed good solid facts and how-to's. Ric's book is comprehensive and simplifies the complications of social media and blogging into a language easily understandable.

I'm re-reading this book now for a second time and following up on all my notes. It's chalk full of great resources and information.

This is a must have book for anyone who own a computer. Seriously. Just buy it and see how your online world becomes so much more manageable.
on March 4, 2012
This is a great book written by someone who clearly knows what he is talking about.

The book covers lots of different elements and is invaluable to people trying to make sense of the ever changing digital world. My favourite chapters look at analytics and SEO, blogging, social media and reputation management (so nearly all of them!!)

Anyone who is serious about websites, online marketing or just marketing would benefit from reading this book and finding out what someone at the top of the tree has to say.
on November 7, 2011
The different chapters in this book are easy for a person that does not know SEO, PPC, SoMe, Business Planning, Website Development and Reputation Management to understand an follow. We written in concise, clear and clever manor. Well Done!!!
on December 27, 2013
Outdated and simple information. May be helpful for the newest of newbees but you would be better off doing some research on line..
on June 22, 2013
I really was looking for SEO info, this is a good overview. I did learn a lot about google, tips on google ads.
on December 14, 2011
Buy the Book! If even one paragraph in it helps you out you could be saving thousands of dollars! Ric Dragon and his team do a great job of building a primer about Online Marketing for the Small to Medium Business Owner. It's basic but comprehensive. If you know parts of it this will fill in the rest!