Dragonball Z: Burst Limit is the first game of the Dragonball Z series to hit the PlayStation 3 console. The game features detailed graphics and dramatic, seamless battles, expected from a next generation console. The plans are to have characters and movement reminiscent of the animation, and high-intensity battles.
During each battle, find conditions to create new dramatic scenes. After the battles, watch a unique story unfold each time you play. There is also a stronger element of offense and defense, due to added energy saving and fighting techniques. Features:
- Online Feature - Competition grows with the ability to play online in both the co-op and vs. modes.
- Unique DBZ Story -During each battle, find conditions to create new scenes and watch a unique story unfold at the end of each game.
- Higher Quality Gaming - Experience visuals and movement reminiscent of the anime due to Z3 shading technology and detailed effects.
- High Intensity battles - Increased speed of charge and release on the field, free movement around the field, and increased speed and power of attacks.
- Energy - Use of special skills will no longer drain energy. The lower your energy, the stronger you get, making for a possible turnaround of the battle.
- Fatal Blow - Each character in the game has their own "Fatal Blow". If the player successfully attacks his opponent, this would be a finishing move, but if not, it will put the player in the disadvantageous situation, and he must battle with no "Fatal Blow" for the rest of the battle.