Dragonframe is the premier image capture software for stop motion animation, motion design and visual effects. It is used by major motion picture studios and independent filmmakers alike. The Dragonframe 3 license includes access to any 3.x version, including the latest 3.6 update. The CD includes both 3.5 and 3.0 installers.
* Animation tools such as onionskin, toggling, looping, and much more.
* Cinematography tools to set camera settings, take test shots, and adjust focus.
* Frame-based timeline with drag and drop frame editing
* Multi-character track reading and lip-sync interface
* Tabbed workspaces and a highly customizable work environment
* Configurable x-sheet with easy export options
* Vector-based drawing tools with increment editor to preview motion paths
* Advanced DMX lighting automation with keyframe programming and custom exposure lighting
* Arc motion control system with multi-axis move editor for programming complex camera moves, and stepper motor control via the open-platform Arduino platform as well as the proprietary IOTA controller
* Works with most Canon EOS DSLRs: 1D Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1D X, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 7D, 7D Mark II, 40D, 50D, 60D, 60Da, 70D, 100D (Digital Rebel SL1), 450D (Digital Rebel XSi), 500D (Digital Rebel T1i), 550D (Digital Rebel T2i), 600D (Digital Rebel T3i), 650D (Digital Rebel T4i), 700D (Digital Rebel T5i), 1000D (Digital Rebel XS), 1100D (Digital Rebel T3), 1200D (Digital Rebel T5).
* Works with most Nikon DSLRs: D3, D3S, D3X, D4, D90, D300, D300S, D600, D700, D800, D800e, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D7000, D7100.
* Works with most web cams and DV sources.
Dragonframe is the evolution of Dragon Stop Motion