Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

Price:$5.45+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on November 24, 2013
I like the smell but think the Red Dragons Blood is a little better smell. Quality is great, very oily. The packaging is great on this product. Each of the six packs have a thick cardboard tube inside to protect from damage.
on September 20, 2013
My favorite incense scent is Nag Champa. This doesn't smell like Nag Champa, but it is in a similar "earthy" vein. In other words it smells like good, exotic incense, not fruit or coconut or somesuch.

I like it a lot, it burns nice and slow and you get a lot in this box.
on March 29, 2013
I love the Dragons Blood scent from HEM.....I have used the Red version for many years. So I thought "Hey why not" try this. I am not disappointed. This is very very similar to the Red version. Smells quite pleasant and burns well. Worth the purchase.
on November 5, 2013
I've gotten the dragon's blood and this the blue dragon's blood, and while they smell very similar I keep coming back to the blue. It just smells cleaner if that is possible. It seems to linger better too after the burn.
on October 31, 2013
This is a MUCH different(and MUCH better) scent than the 'Dragon's Blood' I got from Wally-World(Wal-Mart). Mine does'nt have any problems with throwing off sparks, as some other reviewers have said, and they all seem to burn nice and smooth! I'm going to try the 'Dragon's Blood' in the red box, next! If it smells HALF as good as this, I might start ordering only these two scents!
on June 15, 2014
I like both the red box and blue box Dragon's Blood incense. I do detect a subtle difference between the two. The red box smells a little spicier to me, while the blue box is a little stronger with the resin-based scents. Try them both side by side and see what you think.
on January 7, 2014
I'm giving it 3 stars because it was a good deal. I ordered several scents and they all smell fine. It's a lot of incense sticks for the money but they burn very dark. Like, I bought some other stuff off of here and the smoke is very clean, the smoke from these sticks is black. The kind that leaves ash and soot on stuff... It's almost like burning plastic type smoke? I think this would be a good purchase for a store that wants to sell incense. It's packaged for resale.
on August 6, 2015
I love the scent, and the sticks last for a reasonable amount of time. My only problem is that the sticks are so varied, with no sense of uniformity. I have an incense holder that holds the sticks straight up. I'm lucky if I can get a quarter of these to stand straight up. A lot of the time the incense is on little more than sliver of wood and trying to stand it is impossible. Putting the incense in a hole to hold it up usually causes the incense to bend over, sometimes almost touching the desk that it's on. On other occasions the sticks are too thick to even fit into the hole to hold it upright. I have to shave a bit off of the edges to get it in.
on December 19, 2015
Most incense, when you go to light it, you need to have a little patience in order to get a self sustaining burn going. This stuff catches on fire and unless you blow out the flame fairly quickly the entire stick will go alight in yellow flame with greasy black smoke, kind of like starting a charcoal fire with lighter fluid. I knocked off a star for that. Aside from that, for cheap incense, it smells nice enough.
on August 31, 2014
Just about 1/2 of every box in this 6 pk the incense was as rhin as the stick it self, missing chunks along the length of the stick which of course caused it to stop burning. So in reality I ended up with only 3 good packs of the 6. Have to say poor quality control or deliberate since each pk had 1/2 perfect sticks with an incense coating each stick as one would expect. The other half had incense barely coating the sticks and sections where the incense material looked like it crumbled off sections along the stick. I found it interesting that none of the pk's I opened had any of the crumbled incense material that was missing from the sticks. So the person that packed these packages knew and was just getting rid of the bad ones with the good ones. Guess that's why the price is cheap along with free shipping. I gave it 3 stars because the smell is very pleasant.