5.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive guide, good reference
This review is for the strategy guide BOOK for Dragon's Dogma, not the actual game (loved the game, by the way).

I'm very satisfied with this purchase, as I use the guide for reference quite frequently. Unfortunately, there is quite a lot about the pawn system that is not explained in-game or in the manual that comes inside the cover. Details on the tendency...
Published on May 28, 2012 by Armdog

2.0 out of 5 stars Good info, wrong order, bad book
Dragon's Dogma has many missable quest lines that need to be completed before certain events in the game or they can't be done, closing off further events as well that come after them. Given this you'd expect the guide to be chronological as well and to flag missable quests so you'd be careful to complete them in time. Right? Wrong, it's alphabetical and therefore useless...
Published on August 18, 2012 by Grand Poobah

2.0 out of 5 stars Effective but Disorganized, November 6, 2013
This review is from: Dragon's Dogma Signature Series Guide (Paperback)
The guide is effective, however, it is poorly compiled and the sections seem disorganized. It was difficult to use properly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked for what I needed, June 17, 2013
Aaron M Fitzgerald (Collinsville, Illinois, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dragon's Dogma Signature Series Guide (Paperback)
This guide met all my expectations. Found info I was missing. Comprehensive enough to help with all quests. Worked for my needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, a must have for people trying to go far in the game, May 26, 2013
This review is from: Dragon's Dogma Signature Series Guide (Paperback)
This book is a must have for people serious about the game and trying to go far because you can get lost in this game and end up somewhere you don't belong at the time

5.0 out of 5 stars The Book Helped, May 9, 2013
This review is from: Dragon's Dogma Signature Series Guide (Paperback)
The book explains the game well and how to pick the best class that matches your playing style. I would recommend this book to others who want to get the best out of the game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragon's Dogma Guide, April 27, 2013
This review is from: Dragon's Dogma Signature Series Guide (Paperback)
This is a very nice guide. The equipment lists are quite extensive, although there have been a few changes since the game released. There is nice background information about game features, monsters, vocations, pawns, and trophies/achievements. The walkthrough is very long and in alphabetic order, handy for when hints are needed. There are even helpful box messages throughout . I found the maps to be most helpful indeed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Extensive and technical, August 5, 2012
This review is from: Dragon's Dogma Signature Series Guide (Paperback)
Well written guide that helps without spoiling the game. The list of specs for various items and the explanation of ingrients and combinations is invaluable. It's worth having if you want to get the most out of this great rip.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as accurate, but good enough, July 6, 2012
This review is from: Dragon's Dogma Signature Series Guide (Paperback)
The guide book is comprehensive enough but it does have some inaccuracies (like the introduction to the Mystic Knight vocation...seriously? a Ranger and a Fighter?). Regardless, it does help find the equipment I need, some quest information, and most importantly (in my opinion) where to get some specific items or materials, and the item combinations.

My only gripes with the book is that it has some inaccurate information, bad choice of paper material (in my opinion, the paper tears easily), and most of all, what I don't like the most, is that quests and locations (including equipment) are in alphabetical order rather than statistical or chronological order. Because of this order, I sometimes get spoiled in a quest (or have to look at the area's name before I go checking the guide) and I'm not sure which equipment has better stats since I have to look closely with each statistic to compare.

All in all, I think it's a good guide. My negative feedback is simply based on personal preference on how I want my information to be organized. The only real real problem would be the inaccuracies with some information but more or less the guide really does help and I always tend to bring it with me for a read so I really recommend it for anyone who loves this game (like me).

5.0 out of 5 stars Not the usual junk, June 21, 2012
Steven Horton (TN, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dragon's Dogma Signature Series Guide (Paperback)
In my experience, game guides are very hit-and-miss. Usually, they miss. I have really felt that I wasted my $ on several guides in the past, but I am really satisfied with this one. The book itself is very nice and has a high-quality feel. Also, more importantly, the information is quite comprehensive and is organized and presented in what is a logical and easy-to-use format in my opinion. I just wanted to let people know that while most guides would be better used as toilet paper, I really feel satisfied with this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars DRAGON'S DOGMA GUIDE, June 26, 2013
This review is from: Dragon's Dogma Signature Series Guide (Paperback)
THE BOOK HELPS ALOT WISH IT HAD MORE HELP WITH THE BUILDS, BUT OVERALL WAS A GOOD PURCHASE. THE MAIN THING I LIKED WAS THE QUEST INFO

3.0 out of 5 stars Information was good, presentation left some to be desired., May 7, 2014
This review is from: Dragon's Dogma Signature Series Guide (Paperback)
Just generally difficult to read because of the small size of the print and the background colors used which serves to mask some of the text. Otherwise was helpful in realizing, finding, and experiencing all aspects of the game.

Dragon's Dogma Signature Series Guide
Dragon's Dogma Signature Series Guide by BradyGames (Paperback - May 22, 2012)
Used & New from: $19.74