5.0 out of 5 stars What great silly book
I don't write many reviews because rarely does a product move me to the point of promoting it, but this book is the exception.

Having read the authors previous book, "Those Darned Squirrels", I immediately noticed when Dragons Love Tacos came to my local bookstore. Always wanting to save a buck I opted to purchase on Amazon.

The author has come a...
Published 24 months ago by Philly Adam

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a Good Book for Children
Although the idea behind this book is adorable the book says the word "hate" about 30 times. This is not a word I want my kid repeating. He's young enough that I can change the word hate to dislike or don't care for but I would not recommend this book for children.
Published 7 months ago by Beth Cain

5.0 out of 5 stars What great silly book, August 1, 2012
This review is from: Dragons Love Tacos (Hardcover)

The author has come a long way since writing about rodents. The images and story are HILARIOUS. This book instantly became my nephew's favorite (as well as my 2 friends kids, whom I also bought it for).

If you're looking for a very serious book that will educate your children about the socioeconomic policies of Asia, look elsewhere. If you're looking for a hysterically funny book about Dragons eating Tacos, I GUARANTEE you won't find a better option.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

5.0 out of 5 stars A HUGE hit, June 21, 2012
Casey Ellis (Los Altos, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dragons Love Tacos (Hardcover)
This made my grandsons--aged 5 and 3--laugh out loud. A big success in the gift-from-grandma department. MY daughter, who has to read favorite books over and over, loved it too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!, January 24, 2013
This review is from: Dragons Love Tacos (Hardcover)
Love this book-- the author illustrator team can't be beat. My only complaint is the repeated use of the word "hate". So, when I read this to my kids, I will replace the word "hate" with the word "loathe"-
which would have been much funnier in my opinion anyway.
Can't wait for a sequel!

5.0 out of 5 stars We love tacos too., June 17, 2012
This review is from: Dragons Love Tacos (Hardcover)
I just bought this book. I'd already enjoyed (and highly recommend) the author's previous books, Those Darn Squirrels and Those Darn Squirrels and the Cat Next Door. I read this to my girls at bedtime last night and they LOVED it. My oldest quickly announced that we were all dragons and fed imaginary tacos to me and my wife in the next room. Great success!

5.0 out of 5 stars Darling fun book, January 1, 2013
This review is from: Dragons Love Tacos (Hardcover)
I got this for a teacher and listened as she read it aloud to her class and it was so fun to hear the kids literally laughing out loud as the pages turned. Clever story and bright illustrations-- It'll be a classic you want to keep!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for little ones, July 31, 2012
Angela Dawe (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dragons Love Tacos (Hardcover)
My six-year-old niece LOVES this book! It made me Favorite Aunt for at least a day. The illustrations are great and the story is fun. Recommended!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a Good Book for Children, December 16, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars BKMom, December 7, 2012
This review is from: Dragons Love Tacos (Hardcover)
I ordered this book and returned it. The pictures are adorable and the first few pages it talks all about how the Dragons LOVE Tacos, which is very cute. Then however, the book starts to talk about how Dragon's HATE, spicy hot sauce. It says the word HATE over 30 times throughout the book. This is not a word I want to introduce into my 2 & 1/2 year olds vocabulary. I really wish they would have said something like "dislike." A shame as my son's favorite food is tacos and he loves dragons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and cute book. Our favorite, March 14, 2014
This review is from: Dragons Love Tacos (Hardcover)
My 3 year old daughter received this book as a gift.
The story line is so cute. Everyone loves tacos!
This book is a favorite at bedtime. So far i have not gotten tired of reading
this book several times a week.The illustrations make my daughter laugh every time.
Recommend anyone to purchase this book for your child or as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragons Love Tacos, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Dragons Love Tacos (Hardcover)
Great book for someone who loves tacos and dinosaurs. I love the cover and illustrations. My grandsons loved this book too.

Dragons Love Tacos
Dragons Love Tacos by Adam Rubin (Hardcover - June 14, 2012)
$16.99 $9.44