4.0 out of 5 stars A LOT Shorter Than I Expected, but Fascinating
DRAGON'S OATH took me exactly 28 minutes and 17.5 seconds to read. That's it. No joke. I timed myself. That being said, there's not a whole lot of new and exciting content. It almost seemed like a short story to me, one with a lot of really extended, unnecessary detail.

The first chapter and the epilogue were in present-day HoN, and chapters two through eight...
Published on July 13, 2011 by Hayden M. Casey

3.0 out of 5 stars Not much of a back story!
I have loyally followed this series and truly believe the House of Night books are getting better each episode. They are light weight YA books but they are fun and have been improving in their storyline and composition. When I heard this was coming out at first I thought it the next instalment. Wrong.

Based on the premise of giving the readers a view of how the...
Published on July 29, 2011 by Betsie Temple

‹ Previous | 1 2 319 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragon's Oath, June 14, 2014
This book helps to understand how he became the Dragon and how his lady became his wife. I have read all the books in this series and enjoyed all of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book., April 17, 2014
This review is from: Dragon's Oath (House of Night) (Hardcover)
I will always love P.C. and Kristan Cast's work. There hasn't been a book I've read I didn't like and this one was no exception. It also came sooner than I expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, April 14, 2014
This book is amazing at giving the back story to Dragon and Anastasia. It helps me to understand how they came to be so close. I really enjoyed learning about Dragon's past and how he came to be the sword master!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kindle Book, April 6, 2014
This was a book I purchased for my kindle, Not sure how this could be considered a good or bad purchase. Worked fine on my kindle and my iPhone kindle app.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, March 21, 2014
This review is from: Dragon's Oath (House of Night) (Hardcover)
This is a really awesome book. After reading it, I understand Dragon more. I'm really glad I bought this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars the house of night is a truly magical place!, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Dragon's Oath (House of Night) (Hardcover)
The House of Night series is work of pure awesomeness!!! This mother daughter duo have imaginations like no other! and to be able to think so much alike let alone write together like this is magic! The story is great. The characters are relateable and lovely! Check this out for yourself. you wont be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to the series, March 16, 2014
It was a great addition to the series. I am still waiting for the other books I ordered in this series. Can someone look into that please

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, March 4, 2014
I just finished reading Dragon's Oath. It is a House Of Night Novella by P.C. and Kristin Cast. The book is about how Dragon and Anastasia met. It goes through their troubles that they faced, and about them falling in love. The purpose of it all was to remind Dragon of his oath that he made to Anastasia many years ago.

I loved this book. I feel like it helped me understand some parts of the House Of Night better. It was also nice to see glimpses of Dragon as a fledgling and Anastasia as a young vampyre. This book doesn't have to be read with the House Of Night series, but I recommend that it be read with it anyways. I feel it'll help clarify a lot of things.

The artwork in this book was completely beautiful. The person who drew the pictures that were used in the book has a lot of talent. They really made images of the story come to life. I loved it! I can see why P.C and Kristin Cast selected this artist to do the drawings.

I recommend this book to any supernatural fan. Like the rest of the House Of Night series, it's directed at a younger audience, but I feel many people who are into vampire type stories will enjoy it. I definitely recommend this book to all the hardcore House Of Night Fans out there.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dragon's Oath, March 2, 2014
This review is from: Dragon's Oath (House of Night) (Hardcover)
Book delivered very quickly and packaged very well.
I love this series and so do my friends and niece,
Story will keep you wanting to know more about the
character and his life and love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Backstory helps, February 15, 2014
The House of Night series is great and having some backstory really helps weave all the players together. I am waiting for the series to continue.

‹ Previous | 1 2 319 | Next ›

Dragon's Oath (House of Night)
Dragon's Oath (House of Night) by P. C. Cast (Hardcover - July 12, 2011)
$12.99 $9.94