4.0 out of 5 stars I Love Drake & Josh but disks aren't the greatest
Published on January 7, 2009 by Ta Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete seasons on actual DVDs or nothing
Ok, maybe this is better than nothing but what is the hold up. They are already releasing iCarly on DVD but we can't get complete season box sets of Drake and Josh. This is one of Nick's best shows and from the countless reruns it must be one of the most popular, Until they make season sets they won't see a penny of my money.
Published on September 1, 2008 by D. Matteson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars I Love Drake & Josh but disks aren't the greatest, January 7, 2009
Ta Black "LJ" (Southfield, MI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Drake & Josh: Best of Seasons 1 & 2 (DVD)
I Love Drake & Josh and I started watching it with my neice because she was watching it and now I love watching it all by myself. I have been waiting for all of the episodes to be released on dvd, so I was so excited when I found out it was being released. I gave only 4 stars out of 5 because I don't understand why the complete set wasnt released. This dvd set is very expensive for not having all of the episodes on them. If they were not going to release all of the episodes then I think they could have went down on the price. I also gave 4 out of 5 stars because the dvd seems cheaply made to me, when you go to pick different episodes you highlight which episode you want to go to and it highlights in a yellow color and sometimes with the glare of the tv I can hardly see which episode it is highlighting. Another problem I had was the dvd set is seasons 1 & 2, but on the 3rd disk in the set on the opening screen it is labeled wrong it says it is season 3 & 4 on the set that I received. All and all I love Drake & Josh so I guess I am happy that they released some of the episodes rather then none of the episodes. Although I will still be waiting on the complete set to be released.

1.0 out of 5 stars Complete seasons on actual DVDs or nothing, September 1, 2008

1.0 out of 5 stars Disks won't play on all U.S. DVD players, December 31, 2008
This review is from: Drake & Josh: Best of Seasons 1 & 2 (DVD)
The shows are great, but these disks will not play on all U.S. DVD players, especially if they have any recording capabilities. It doesn't work on our Sony DVD/VHS combo recorder. I'm guessing this has to do with people making illegal copies, but it would hardly be profitable to copy these shows to a VHS tape and then back again to a DVD. Think of the quality it would produce. The editoral review does mention (wish I'd noticed this before) that the disks will only work in "play-only" DVD machines. Hope this isn't a trend with DVDs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Contains 15 episodes out of the 20 total, so...PRETTY GOOD!, December 29, 2008
This review is from: Drake & Josh: Best of Seasons 1 & 2 (DVD)
I just got it today in the mail about 30 minutes ago, so I've yet to watch it, but these are the episodes listed on the back:

DISC 1

- Guitar
- Blues Brothers
- Driver's License
- The Gary Grill

Only five missing episodes! That's really good! It's almost a complete season set! But I only gave it 4 stars because they could have easily just added the remaining five episodes and made it an actual complete season set. Plus, it's a bit expensive for what it is, and there are no special features whatsoever. Other that, it seems great!

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 24, 2008
This review is from: Drake & Josh: Best of Seasons 1 & 2 (DVD)
I just recently discovered this show on Nick. I was excited to find the DVD set, but when I realized it was not the complete seasons, I was very disappointed. I feel cheated! Especially since my favorite episode "Blue's Brothers" was not included in any of the sets. When it says, "The Best Of Seasons 1 and 2", I think that episode would qualify. It's better than nothing but I want them all.

1.0 out of 5 stars DRAKE AND JOSH RULEZ, BY FAR!, July 21, 2011
This review is from: Drake & Josh: Best of Seasons 1 & 2 (DVD)
Drake and josh is by far the best show ever, but until they realease full seasons they won't geta cent out of me, (exept for the movies, go hollywood, merry christmas...)and I know many others feel that way too!

5.0 out of 5 stars THANK AMAZON!!!, October 1, 2008
This review is from: Drake & Josh: Best of Seasons 1 & 2 (DVD)
With the deal struck between Nickelodeon and Amazon, we finnaly have various titles being released that I thought we would never see. Thank you Amazon! Now if only you could strike the same deal with Buena Vista Home Entertainment and get titles like X-Men, Spiderman, MMPR, and Digimon in Region 1 boxsets. I would gladly pay my hard earned money for titles like that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wish This Show Was Still On, September 6, 2013
TonyM (PEMBROKE PINES, FLORIDA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Drake & Josh: Best of Seasons 1 & 2 (DVD)
My wife and I never get tired of watching these episodes with our son.

Its a shame it only lasted 4 seasons, but as is common with Nickelodeon & Disney. Once the stars begin growing up, they cancel the shows from regular broadcast tho they continue to live on via re-runs.

Well worth the purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars DVDs in great shape, February 6, 2010
This review is from: Drake & Josh: Best of Seasons 1 & 2 (DVD)
The DVDs arrived in great shape and the case was sealed but the case was partially damaged and I got it taken care of.

4.0 out of 5 stars Drake & Josh, September 26, 2009
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Drake & Josh: Best of Seasons 1 & 2 (DVD)
My grandson was overjoyed to get the DVD"s of Drake & Josh. He watches them over and over. Service was great.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Drake & Josh: Best of Seasons 1 & 2
Drake & Josh: Best of Seasons 1 & 2 by William Bardelli (DVD - 2008)
Out of stock