Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Drake & Josh Go Hollywood
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

94%
Format: DVD|Change

VINE VOICEon September 8, 2007
If you have children or run across Nickelodeon (older folks like me might recognize it as "Nick At Nite"), you're probably aware of "Drake and Josh." The show gives the audience a comedic glimpse into the lives of two stepbrothers (Drake Bell and Josh Peck) and how they deal with the growing pains of teenage life and a little sister, the wickedly funny Megan (Miranda Cosgrove). In "Drake and Josh Go Hollywood," which is essentially an expanded version of one of the show's episodes, Drake and Josh merely have to put their sister on a plane to Denver and then they'll have the house to theirselves for a few days while their parents are away. Of course, if you have watched the show, you know that they're bound to screw up something. In typical Drake and Josh fashion, they screw up royally. They manage to put their sister on a plane to Los Angeles, get tied up into a money-printing scam and have to resolve both of those problems in time to get Drake on the set of TRL to do a live performance. Sounds completely unbelievable, right? It's just another day in the life of these guys.

This movie has played on Nick on a number of occasions, and it doesn't stray at all from the "Drake and Josh" formula. It has plenty of slapstick comedy executed perfectly by the two heroes of the tale (Megan refers to them lovingly as "boobs.") Bell and Peck are truly funny young individuals. Cosgrove is funny as well as the always confident, always lethal Megan. The great thing about this show is that it plays out well for younger audiences but is actually pretty funny for folks over the age of eighteen. In fact, I personally know a few people who are well over the legal drinking limit that love to watch the series.

Parents don't have to worry about Drake, Josh, or anybody else going too far into adult (or even late teen) territory with their humor or language. My daughter, aged six, loves to watch this movie and I like watching it with her. I have no problem leaving the room while this movie is playing.

Overall, this is a good purchase for families who enjoy watching movies together. Bell and Peck are a likeable duo and I expect to see both of them going far in their future careers.
on December 13, 2008
WHAT WAS NICK THINKING CANNING THIS REALLY COOL SHOW! ALL AGES IN OUR FAMILY WATCHED THESE TO BOYS AND...THEIR EVIL SISTER & WE WERE ALL REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO WATCHING MORE OF THEM AS THEY GROW UP....BUT THEN OUT OF BLUE....THEIR SHOW IS GONE! BUT THEY ARE STILL WINNING KIDS CHOICE AWARDS! NOT iCARLY...... HER SHOW IS ALREADY GETTING OLD!
THIS MOVIE IS NOT DISSAPPOINTING AT ALL! A FANS MUST HAVE!
on March 20, 2006
My daughter & I love Drake & Josh & this movie was one of the funniest ever. We loved it when Drake sang "Hollywood Girl". He is an awesome Singer & Actor. Josh is also a great actor. His comedic skills are out of this world.
on December 18, 2013
Drake and Josh Go Hollywood was a replacement for a recording that was swept away. My 4 year old granddaughter was heartbroken. The look on her face when I handed her the new DVD was irreplaceable. Excellent seller and shipper. I received the DVD within 3 days from the day I ordered it.
on January 9, 2007
My 8 year old son and 4 year old daughter aboslutely love Drake and Josh! They know what time it comes on Nick each day (sad I know, but they love it). I was hoping to find a DVD collection of season episodes, but I have yet to see one released. This is a great alternative. My kids love it.
on January 18, 2006
I love Drake and Josh and I'm not a little girl. The movie was awesome dude! I loved it when Drake sang "Hollywood Girl". Drake and Josh is my favorite show. I also liked when Drake sang in the home for the elderly. Funny dude!

Alex from Jamestown
on January 18, 2007
My girls love Drake and Josh. I monitor what they watch and I find Drake and Josh to be something they can watch without worrying about sex, violence or language. I like the movie and my kids love watching it over and over.
on July 6, 2006
This movie is awesome! It is the best. How can someone not love it? If you don't like it then you are insane. I wish I had it on D.V.D. That would awesome. If I could I'd watch this millions of times. I wish could.
on October 12, 2007
Drake and Josh Go Hollywood is full of adventure and laugh out loud comedy. Seriously, I was cracking up throughout the whole entire movie. It's a good movie for the whole family to enjoy, I mean I'm 19 and loved every minute of it, and even my parents got into it. This movie also includes two bonus episodes and bloopers that are hilarious.
on January 11, 2009
My daughter (although she is only 5) absolutely loves this movie. It is very age appropriate (ages up to 10) and is very entertaining for both adults and children alike; action packed, good music and funny for everyone. If you are a Drake & Josh or ICarly fan....you will live this. I highly recommend.