Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on July 12, 2013
for the LESS DROWSY formula. I often get motion sick & the only downfall of taking meds for this condition is that I will be TOO SLEEPY to function. I have been waiting for a LESS drowsy formula for years. It works. I use this with my motion sickness bracelets.
on January 21, 2013
This product is good enough to use it on a 7-day cruise when the waves are strong but it is still quite drowsy so make sure you do not plan anything fun after taking it as you will definitely miss the activity...
on February 3, 2013
I used to be the lady who never took a car trip without plastic bags. Ick. That has improved but whenever we take a trip I take the 24 hour non-drowsy Dramamine and continue to take it everyday until I get home. Losing a day to feeling awful from a bout of motion sickness is a thing of my past. On one cruise I used a patch and it worked fine a the week but I had horrible vertigo pain for weeks after I took the patch off.
on May 13, 2013
Dramamine keeps my head screwed on straight! My dizziness disappeared, and life went on! What a WONDERFUL medication that my doctor had recommended to me!
on March 10, 2013
I scuba dive a lot and these pills have constantly kept me from getting sea sick. I always bring extra and share with divers who need them. On long trips I've helped dozens of divers who got sea sick and then felt better after 30 minutes time. A must have!
on August 18, 2013
Just got back from a week-long cruise in Alaska. The seas were still, but I felt queasy none-the-less. Dramamine helped a lot, all the nausea went away like it said it would.
on December 2, 2013
Keeps motion sickness away while not knocking me out. It works really well, and pregnant women can also use it.
on July 26, 2013
What can I say - as a boater/captain you need to have some of this on the boat for those "rocky" days when you're guests' eyes start turning colors and their faces go pale.
on September 3, 2015
My husband bought this for me I need it daily for work. I've never been more drowsy than when I took this stuff and it doesn't last the entire day like the regular formula Dramamine. I usually need to take two unless I wait for the motion sickness to kick in then take one. I need to be alert and this stuff is like taking two Benadryl for me. I wont ever buy it again, I wish there was something I could use that would work and not make me drowsy.
on March 2, 2015
I have used these since I was a child, I have serve motion sickness. They always work for me, on a plane or a car ride. I always take a half tablet for amusement park rides and I have never gotten sick again. These go everywhere with me when I travel. I don't feel tired with these either, I can still function for the day.