Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 12, 2013
for the LESS DROWSY formula. I often get motion sick & the only downfall of taking meds for this condition is that I will be TOO SLEEPY to function. I have been waiting for a LESS drowsy formula for years. It works. I use this with my motion sickness bracelets.
on January 21, 2013
This product is good enough to use it on a 7-day cruise when the waves are strong but it is still quite drowsy so make sure you do not plan anything fun after taking it as you will definitely miss the activity...
on February 3, 2013
I used to be the lady who never took a car trip without plastic bags. Ick. That has improved but whenever we take a trip I take the 24 hour non-drowsy Dramamine and continue to take it everyday until I get home. Losing a day to feeling awful from a bout of motion sickness is a thing of my past. On one cruise I used a patch and it worked fine a the week but I had horrible vertigo pain for weeks after I took the patch off.
on May 12, 2016
Little bit pricey but great motion sickness relief. I did notice a little drowsiness (less than the regular Dramamine). The key is to keep moving when taking any of these types of medicine. The moment you sit down the medicine tends to hit you. Overall, this is my goto medicine when I fly.
on March 3, 2016
It works for me. The call it "less drowsy", so I guess it can still make you sleepy, but I stay awake just fine. I often take it after boating when my equilibrium is off, and it helps me feel a little more stable.
on March 10, 2013
I scuba dive a lot and these pills have constantly kept me from getting sea sick. I always bring extra and share with divers who need them. On long trips I've helped dozens of divers who got sea sick and then felt better after 30 minutes time. A must have!
on December 28, 2014
I used this in combo with sea bands so I can't say with 100% certainty this would work by itself, but I have used this in the past and it worked. I get motion sickness easily and I went on a 4 day gulet cruise in Turkey and taking this and wearing the bands I only got a tad icky feeling when I drank alcohol, but it was only a little and I was drinking. With that said, I recommend just using both. Better safe than sorry right!?
on January 12, 2016
This kept me feeling great on our recent cruise and I was not as drowsy as I usually get. I will never cruise again without having Dramamine Less Drowsy. I tried the bracelets (that hurt and didn't work) and another brand of motion sickness pill that didn't do as well. I always take my motion sickness pills in the evening, but they still leave me groggy most of the next day, but not the Less Drowsy. I love them and will buy again.
on August 31, 2015
Maybe there's something else wrong with me. I almost got sick after a loopy roller coaster, specifically the one that made me feel that way was my third ride at a theme park about 4-5 hours after taking the pill. I get bad headaches and all I want to do is breathe deep when I get motion sickness, or I feel like I'll throw up. Tried off brand dramamine, didn't help, name brand also didn't do much, but I'm sure it helped a little...
on December 18, 2013
I was glad to find this at a good price. I love love love my Dramamine while flying. It does make me a little drowsy, but who wants to be awake for a 6 hour flight anyway? I haven't become motion ill while traveling since I started taking it. I recommend this to anyone who gets woozy while traveling or on the water.