5.0 out of 5 stars Great nozzle
We've had two of these hose nozzles for over a year now. We had one in the front and one in the back... they both work great. My mother ended up breaking one, though.

Published on June 11, 2009 by ThatSomeone

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea - needs better construction
Published on November 2, 2008 by Desert Rat

2.0 out of 5 stars Great idea - needs better construction, November 2, 2008
I have an arthritic hand condition and cannot hold a normal lever-handheld watering nozzle on. In my excitement of finding this item, I bought three; one for each outside hose that we have. However, all three nozzles broke within a few months of using them; one within one week of my purchase. In two of them, something in the plastic watering head broke and the tops fell off. The third one, the on-off switch broke. Great idea, just needs to be made of metal or something.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken in 8 months, October 4, 2009
J. Ocean (Long Beach, CA United States) - See all my reviews
The one-touch valve broke after 8 months. It's all plastic and there's no way to repair it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nozzle, June 11, 2009

These only turn one way and reach a 'stop' point and then you need to turn back the other way. My mother bypassed the 'stop' point by force every time and the head ended up popping off like the previous reviewer said. If you "stop" at the "stop point" and turn it the opposite way the head shouldn't fall off.

It's a great hose, easy to use and the sliding shut off valve is great.

It has four settings: Gentle-shower-jet-cone and you can use it 'inbetween' settings. The best distance and "shower" setting is (in my opinion) Between jet and cone- distance but not too 'powerful' for plants.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent choice, May 20, 2013
This review is from: Dramm 12412 ColorStorm Premium Handiwand With One-Touch Valve, Orange (Lawn & Patio)
The one-touch valve is why I chose this one, and I'm glad I did, it's a great feature to have. There are only three water choices...jet, shower and cone, which works out fine for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars "Easy on the hand" nozzle, July 20, 2012
I purchased the Dramm Colorstorm Premium Handiwand with One Touch Valve, after reading the product description and several reviews that talked about how easy the nozzle is to use. My husband has arthritis in his hands and has trouble squeezing any valve for more than a short period of time. This nozzle is such a simple idea and works so well. Instead of a squeezing mechanism, there is a "button" that slides up to turn on the stream of water, and back down to turn it off. Although my husband had recently purchased a "locking" type of squeeze nozzle for our garden hose (similar to a gasoline hose nozzle), he gave the Dramm One Touch Valve a try. The Dramm One Touch has been attached to the hose ever since. No squeezing means no aching hands after watering the lawn! I like the Dramm One Touch Handiwand because it is easily operated with one hand. Now when I climb up the stepladder to water hanging flower baskets, I don't have to try and balance while using both hands to squeeze and lock a nozzle mechanism. I just use the thumb of one hand to operate the Dramm Premium Handiwand, and can hold on to the ladder with my free hand. Since our area of the country is in drought conditions right now, I am extremely pleased with my purchase of the this Dramm nozzle. I stay steady on the ladder, my husband's hands don't ache and our lawn and garden stay watered. I highly recommend this product to anyone who has difficulty with a squeeze nozzle or who needs to have one hand free while using a hose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dramm 12411 ColorStorm Premium Handiwand with One-Touch Valve, Red, July 10, 2010
Dramm 12411 ColorStorm Premium Handiwand with One-Touch Valve, Red. have had it for several weeks. use almost everyday due to lack of rain. best sprayer i have purchased. bought two locally for slightly more than amazon but needed them immediately. hope they are not discontinued. highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dramm Sprayer, September 17, 2010
I ordered this handwand after using it at a friend's house. In fact, I ordered two at the same time. I find them very easy to use, love that you can turn it on and off with the button switch and the different sprays work well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Like it but..., March 14, 2014
I like the control lever. The nozzle is stiff to rotate to change from shower to other settings. Also wish it would swivel on hose.

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality Concerns, September 27, 2013
The spray nozzle is hard to turn. The entire piece does not inspire confidence that it will not crack wide open.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best you can buy, September 3, 2013
I've used this sprayer for years. Needed an additional sprayer. Price was great on Amazon. Plastic construction, but I've never had one fail. Great garden sprayer.