5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Beginners
My kids ages 6 & 4 are always pulling this book out. They love to draw and this book gives them help where needed.
Published on January 14, 2009 by K. Snipes

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay but not great
Standard, how too drawing book. It's okay but a little too advanced for me. For someone who is not a beginning artist, it would be better
Published 10 months ago by Jack D. Mangi

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Beginners, January 14, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars in depth drawing, October 25, 2013
This review is from: How to Draw Planes, Trains and Boats (Dover How to Draw) (Paperback)
My grandson liked these books, but being at a Kindergarten level, I think they were a little to advanced for him. I will save them for when he's a year older.

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought this for my grandson, May 20, 2013
Malsy "Happy owner" (New York metro area) - See all my reviews
He's 7 years old and he likes it a lot. I'm noticing more airplanes in his drawings. He got some good ideas from this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Purchased from Amazon - How to Draw, December 26, 2012
The first thing that my boy did was draw a plane. He did very well using the simple steps in the book. He loves art and this book will surely be helpful. I would recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars draw, December 6, 2012
This is a great product - quick service - kids loved it and I would definitely purchase this item again

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loved it, June 13, 2014
This was purchased for my 8 yr old son, who loves to draw different types of vehicles. He immediately started drawing in the car when it came in the mail! :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars For my grandson, January 12, 2014
I enjoyed purchasing this with my grandson in mind as he loves to draw. Hope this helps him try some new techniques!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Beginner Book, January 6, 2014
Got this for my 7 year old son.... he loves this. He's learning a new plane, train or boat every day.... and just in a few days of using this book.... he's so much better of an artist. It shows you step by step how to draw planes, trains and boats. It's increasing his confidence & I will definitely buy more of these books in the future. Highly recommend this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, easy to follow directions, January 6, 2014
My 7 year old son loves this book and has no problem with the directions. within a day he was drawing boats, etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Great instructions, January 2, 2014
I bought this for my 8-year old nephew who loves to draw but hasn't had any instruction. He is very happy with it as the book gives great instruction on how to draw each step, which can then be transferred to more detailed drawings, limited only by imagination.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

How to Draw Planes, Trains and Boats (Dover How to Draw)
How to Draw Planes, Trains and Boats (Dover How to Draw) by Barbara Soloff-Levy (Paperback - November 24, 2008)
$4.99 $4.49