- Publisher: J P Tarcher; 4 PCK SPI edition (1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0399167900
- ISBN-13: 978-0399167904
- Product Dimensions: 10.8 x 9 x 1.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (20 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #593,003 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
The Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain Starter Kit Paperback – 1999
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
99% of the workbook is simply a repeat of the exercises and then a blank spot for you to do the required sketch. You don't get anything more from this than if you had a sketchpad and would probably be better off with the pad.
The remaining 1% is essential. It is a removable and reusable "picture plane". That is a tool described in the textbook, is essential to effectively doing many of the exercises, and something you need to assemble yourself from a sheet of glass/clear plastic and some black construction paper. While not difficult to construct it is still a benefit to have it provided.
- The textbook can help you get remarkable results and is worth your consideration.
- If you don't mind assembling the picture plane then combined set might be a reasonable value.
- It doesn't make sense to use the workbook without the textbook.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Over the years I continue to do the exercises in the book. I teach drawing and recommend this book always.Published 11 months ago by Joseph Dillett
I have not had a chance to work with it. It looks like good book but will take a lot of work to learn to draw.Published 19 months ago by Mary Gaddy
While this newest edition and companion workbook are truly great and up-to-date, I was seeking an earlier version that is being used in a class that I am taking. Read morePublished 23 months ago by bubbee