Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Drawing Solutions: How Visual Goal Setting Will Change Your Life
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

86%
14%
Format: Paperback|Change

on January 23, 2012
I can't remember everything. It's a failing, but this book goes a long way toward helping me stay on track. I have had four different editions of these maps on my wall over the last ten years and, without them, I'm not sure where I'd be. I'd start out in one place and then imagine where I wanted to be. I made up some things that I thought would get me there. All this was represented on the map, which was on the wall, in color - 4' x 8'. When I recognized that I might be a bit off in the weeds or, if I found myself at a crossroads and had forgotten my destination, I could look up at the wall and see the whole plan. Not only where I was going, but where I had been. It was hard to miss. I could see my progress, take some consolation in that, and then nudge myself back onto the right path. Somehow, I always got to where I wanted to go. Then, I'd make a new map.

This book explains the process in a way that is clear and direct. It helps orient you toward change and says, try thinking about this, try thinking about that, and then get out of your head and put it on paper. What a relief to have it all where I can see it. Now, all I have to do is start walking and follow the path I've created for myself.
on December 22, 2011
Patti has written an extremely warmhearted and action oriented plan for moving your life forward with a simple yet powerful drawing. Well written, funny and real, the author engages the reader with real techniques to get your vision focused instead of distracted. Want to manifest the life you want or the career you feel you deserve? Get this book and follow the process. Highly recommend this book during such touch economic times.
on February 4, 2016
Great book - must read. A totally different way at looking at visualizing your future goals.Patti provides templates with the book and her style changed my whole perspective on visualizing how to get from when I am to where I want to be :)
on January 30, 2016
I have put Patti's suggestions into practice now. As I am writing this review I am looking at my current reality and the 3 bold steps to my desired reality. I have always loved visual exercises, vision boards, etc. but adding my own drawing into it is fun!
on March 12, 2015
I like Patti's down-to-earth style, combination of personal stories and background explanation behind the science of drawing. The book gives a lot more information on how to draw the big snapshot then just using her template online. Worth buying the book.
on February 15, 2014
I am successful with this practice. Having all kinds of fun. Easy way to achieve goals, great way to explore and set goals.
on July 30, 2015
Simple, effective and to the point tips..... psychology made easy!
on December 25, 2011
A must read for anyone wanting to find their passion and live it!
Patti's contagious upbeat energy will excite and thrill you and the world will be a better place for having read the book and executed the visual drawing with Patti's guidance!
on September 7, 2015
Seeing is believing ...if you can believe it you can manifest it..
Excellent book.
on June 6, 2016
Love Patti! This book is great to help you work through any goals you want to achieve!