Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 27, 2010 11:19:15 AM PST
We bought the wii draw for our special needs son for Christmas. He loves to draw and color. We opened it up followed all the directions, but once you get to where you need to use the stylus nothing. Every once in a while you can see a blinking arrow on the screen but the pad and stylus do not pick up movement hardly at all. We went to the drawing section and started to doodle, it only picked up about 5% of what we were drawing. We tried multiple pressure levels etc. Everytime we clicked on the button on the stylus it took us back a step. Thinking this game is going back. Wish it would of worked, my son is a very sad boy!uDraw Studio - Game and Tablet

Posted on Dec 28, 2010 9:39:10 AM PST
L. A. REED says:
Are you having any problems with other games using the WiiMote?

I found out the hard way last year that Christmas lights on a tree will cause interference with the remote. Not sure why, something about the reflection.

We spent several frustrating days trying to figure it out. Google "Wii Christmas tree" and see what I mean.

Also the batteries have to be fully charged for this thing to work right.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 29, 2010 1:21:10 PM PST
We are having exactly the same problem. Fresh batteries in Wiimote, so that's not the issue. All other games work fine. Defective drawing pad? Hoping someone has a solution, or I don't know what else to do but return this thing.

Posted on Jan 11, 2011 5:11:36 PM PST
Edward Balen says:
The solution of course is rechargeable batteries or battery packs.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Dec 27, 2010
Latest post:  Jan 11, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
uDraw GameTablet with uDraw Studio - Nintendo Wii
uDraw GameTablet with uDraw Studio - Nintendo Wii by THQ (Nintendo Wii)
4.0 out of 5 stars   (182)