| Drawn to Life is a unique adventure game for DS and DSi in which the events of the game are truly in your hands. Utilizing the DS or DSi's touch technology, players literally create everything used in the game by simply drawing what they need. This includes everything from items, weapons and the game hero himself or herself. The result is a level of customization rarely seen and a level of creative family-friendly adventure unmatched on Nintendo's handheld gaming platforms. Story |
The Raposa were once a prosperous race of beings, but that was before they were forgotten by the creator and the treachery of Wilfre. Wilfre was once a trusted member of the Raposa, until he stole the Book of Life and tore valuable page from it. Since then a shadow-like evil has covered the Raposa's village with darkness. Even worse, this evil has stolen the sun, moon, sky, and even most of the Raposa themselves. But you can help save the Raposa's dying world and restore it to its former greatness by creating a hero who through his imagination and the stroke of a pen can draw the stolen world of the Raposa back to life.
| | Bring the world of the Raposa back to life with the stroke of a stylus.
Drawn to Life is truly the first video game in which the stylus is mightier than the sword. With a stroke of the DS or DSi stylus, create a hero that you can use to fly, run, jump, swim, or smash your way through new worlds and pit against dangerous enemies. Complete your adventure by creating weapons, tools, animals, plants, and almost everything in the game. Play as your creations and conquer a variety of environments, including snowy fields, tropical islands, and dark forests. The game features multiple game modes including: Village Mode, where players play mini-games, affect the story by interacting with NPCs, drawing items to help the Raposa and buy items using in-game currency; Adventure Mode, a series of side-scrolling platformer levels where enemies are battled, Raposa are saved and items are hidden; and Draw Mode, where players create objects, weapons and their hero utilizing several templates. Found and created items can be shared with other players via a Nintendo Wi-Fi connection and during wireless DS multi-card play. Key Game Features
- Draw Your Own Hero and Customize His/Her World - Game contains multiple hero possibilities, 15 different vehicles such as sled, rocket, and submarine, and unique items for your hero such as weapons, wings, and scuba gear.
- Enjoy Ultimate Freedom to Design and Create - Robust drawing tools provide you with many colors, brush types, guides and stamps. Customize a templatized hero, quickly draw a simple figure, or spend time working on the minor details of your masterpiece.
- Wi-Fi Support - Swap your creations with friends via multi-card play. Trade heroes, village items and hero accessories with friends who have the game too.
- Extensive Action/Adventure Gameplay - Four unique worlds, each with a different style of play including swimming and flying. There are 16 levels with 50 stages, and more than 15 hours of gameplay.
- In-game Purchases - Item shop that lets you purchase unique combat moves, drawings, and music.
- The Village Experience - Richly interactive village features snowball fights, a festival, wishing wells, and an item shop where you can purchase unique combat moves, drawings and music.