Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on November 8, 2012
If you really enjoyed watching the old movies and TV sitcoms when you were a child growing up in the 50's and beyond, then this app is for you. I love watching The Lucy Show again as well as The Gene Autry Show and more. Paying for the app is well worth what you get out of it. I have it on my Kindle Fire and the app works just fine.
on July 19, 2014
This is a nice little app showing a good selection of older movies. I really like the selection
on February 18, 2013
wasnt for me so you give it a try and you might like it so not for me so give it a try
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon November 27, 2012
The app does exactly what it claims it does... shows you free movies and TV shows that are out of copyright and in public domain. If you like classic old stuff, then this is a great app. It's fun watching some of the old TV shows that were popular years ago. If all you are interested in is new movies, there are none, and this app probably will not be useful for you.
on July 11, 2014
very good but needs a better movie selection works fine
on August 7, 2014
Useless. I hate it. It never worked on my kindle fire
on December 4, 2012
I would like to select movies......but it's free kindle fire and amazon does work on updating the apps which is appreciated.
on December 8, 2012
I have the new kindle and must say this is a must have app for it. It works great, no bugs at all. Glad I bought this!
on November 14, 2012
A Great product, and great company. I will purchase from them again and will recommend it to my friends and neighbors.
on December 12, 2012
I am very happy with this FREE app. It works as described and at no cost it can't be beat.